AYO??

As much as I want to stay with Misa, I need my own room. Without cameras

You walk over to the main room. You still feel burned out from yesterday. You couldn't find your cat, so you were also concerned about that.

Light and L were sitting in the two seats in front of the screen. They both looked up at you. They still didn't have their handcuffs on.

"Where's c/n?" You asked, skipping the greeting.

"She's in my room," Light replied.

"I'd like her back, please," you tell Light.

Light stands up and gestures for you to follow him. L looks up at both of you before returning his attention to Kira's research.

Both of you remained silent on the way over to his room. Neither of you attempted to make any small talk.

As you approached the room, Light took the initiative to stop walking in front of his door.

You waited for him to open the door, but he didn't make a move.

"Uhm, the door?" You ask with a confused look.

"Why did you only tell Ryuzaki your name?" Light asked seriously. You could tell he seemed hurt based on his facial expression.

We already went over this??

"Cuz he asked" You responded impatiently, not paying attention to how this might hurt his feelings. 

You didn't like how he was using your cat as leverage over you.

After you pushed your way through Light to get into his room, he finally took the hint and opened his door. The cat was waiting for you, sitting down in front of the door.

You smile and pick up c/n. You then leave the room without saying another word. Light stood there, just watching you.

You suddenly pause, not looking back. "Thanks for taking care of c/n," you say before continuing the walk.

I need a plan for when Sayu gets kidnapped..

After you finished getting ready, you left to go find L.

"Ryuzaki, I'd like my own room," you announced. 

Although you enjoyed staying with Misa, if you wanted to use your phone in secret and have your own privacy, you needed to move to another room.

L looked like he was slightly taken aback, but quickly let a small smile slip.

"Well, we need to prepare a new room for you. You need to stay with me for the time being," L said.

"What about Light? Don't you two share a room?" You asked.

L paused

Judging from L's reaction, it seems like he completely forgot about Light.

"Also, I'd like a room without cameras," you directly told L.

"I can't do that. We must keep watch on everyone from the investigation," L said seriously.

"As if you just want to keep watch on me." You scoffed

"I would like to use one of the favors you owe me. You said it can be anything, so I would like it to be this bizarre request" You hum

L seemed to be caught in an internal struggle.

'Although I do owe her a favor... this might be too much. What could possibly be the reason for her requesting her own privacy? ' L thought to himself