My Real Name is Y/n

You stare at L in disbelief.

You smile. "I think you've misspoken. Don't worry, I'll give you a second to get your thoughts together. Give me a reasonable answer when you are ready."

"I did not misspeak. N/n, you have been close to Misa Amane, who is confirmed to be the second Kira, while you are also close to our main suspect, Light Yagami" L responded

"Are you jealous?" You ask with a laugh.

"Ms. N/n, this is serious. Light volunteered to put himself through this experience. You must do the same, "L explained.

"Hold up, you're telling me you believe I'm assisting both Kira's, right?" You asked.

"That is correct," L responds.

"Listen, if I were assisting Kira, I would've given your name a long time ago... Besides, you already monitored me, so there's no need to confine me in a small cell," you try to persuade L.

L looks hesitant. He believes you, but he thinks it would be best to keep you near him so you don't run off to others.

He tried to reason with himself; he tricked himself into thinking this option was the best, but he couldn't shake the feeling that what he was doing was wrong.

He masked his intentions with the accusation of your assistance to Kira. He didn't know how you would react to the news.

"N/n, please do this for the sake of the investigation. Once we are sure you aren't an accomplice of Kira, then we will make sure you get compensation." L said, hoping to sway you.

"Hold on... Compensation?" You ask with excitement and curiosity.

Hold on, no, I can't be swayed... he wants to confine me. I can't allow that.

"Yes, I will buy you whatever you want, regardless of price," L said, hoping to persuade you.

Well... nothing will really be happening during Light and Misa's incarceration. This could be a good idea. I just need to find a way to get benefits during my confinement.

"Ryuzaki-we only need me to go under investigation. N/n wouldn't do anything like help out Kira," Light tries to argue, making the situation even worse for you.

"Shut the hell up, took you long enough to speak" you roll your eyes

"L, I hope you start saving your money, because I will make your pockets hurt." You smirked. You planned to use his money to the fullest extent. He was the one who offered

"Alright," L gives the signal to handcuff both of you.

"Hold up." You put your hand up to stop the process.

"What is the problem now?" L asked, sighing.

"I'd rather not stay in a prison-like cell. I'm suspected of helping Kira. That shouldn't have the same punishment as someone who you suspect of being Kira." You stare at L, trying to see how far he's willing to go to meet your needs.

"Very well, what do you suggest?" He asked you

You let out a genuine smile. "A nice room, with technology and room service."

"That defeats the whole purpose-" 

"Then compromise. What do YOU suggest?" You asked, wondering what he would suggest.

"A hotel room and 3 meals a day," L tried to compromise.

"No TV?" You complain

"We're not sure if you could communicate with Kira that way," L said.