🤜😟

Unknown: 

The tasks will not be overly difficult. Think of it as a game, with statistics and rewards.

You:

Rewards 🤩

Unknown: Anyway, if you agree, you will be given a task, and if you complete it, you will receive awards

Unknown:
Anyway, if you agree, you will be given a task, and if you complete it, you will receive awards. You will find out more once you accept. Do you agree?

You:
I don't really have anything to lose right now, so sure.

Unknown:
Okay, have fun.

You looked at your phone and got a notification.

Welcome. You will now be entering our newest, updated system. The first task will be : Get L to fall asleep.

Reward: Unlimited battery life on your phone.

Punishment: You will lose your eyesight in one eye!

You grip your phone tightly before making your way to a convenient store to get melatonin.

You bought melatonin from the store, planning to talk out the sleeping problem with L. If he refuses, then you will drug him.

As you entered HQ, Light, L, Mr. Yagami, and Wendy were all sitting down. They were on the phone with Matsuda.

Oh right, Matsuda is in a bit of trouble right now... maybe I'll deal with L after Matsuda gets back safely

"Oh, N/n you're here." Light said, looking up at you

L nodded as a form of greeting, while Wendy remained calm, as if the conversation from earlier didn't happen.

"I'm sure you're aware of the situation," L said.

You remain silent.

"Uh, guys! One of the executives here knows I manage N/n and they are asking for N/n to appear. What should I say?" You heard Matsuda say anxiously on the other end of the phone. It was on speaker, so you heard it loud and clear.

"We're getting a request from one of the workers in the Yotusbas group. They're requesting N/n to appear at the reception," L said, not looking up at you.

"Yeah, I heard," you said.

*Ding*

You see a screen appear in front of you with the following content:

Side Quest: Go to the reception and embarrass a member of the Yotsubas group.

Reward: $25k
Punishment: None

You looked up at everyone else. 

You weren't even surprised. If you were able to make it into this universe, then you didn't doubt they could make a screen only you could see.