The March Cousin! [Little Women]

Beth March has passed on

Beth March has passed on. Amy is to travel to Europe with Aunt March. Jo is going to stay home to home to help Marmee around the home. The March house seems empty with Amy going away as well as Beth's spirit no longer with them.

A letter arrives to Father. His other sister Jennifer and her husband has passed away. Leaving behind a daughter named Fiona they never knew. Jennifer begs Mr. March to welcome Fiona into their home. Amy helps bring Fiona home from Europe.

Fiona at first is depressed. America is a change for her. Amy is going to travel back to Europe with aunt March. Fiona longs to go with them but has to stay and adjust.

She befriends all the March sisters. Soon becomes happy to be there. She befriends Laurie a broken boy next door. Jo had refused to marry him. He was a lost soul. As was Fiona. They strike a friendship right away. Fiona falls in love with her new friend.

Will Laurie ever really be free of Jo to love Fiona in return? Or is she doomed to have a broken heart?

• A Little Women Fanfiction!
• Fiona is Jo & Lauries age in the story.
• Bonus/Recipes & Crafts Included In Some Chapters To Try Yourself!