Fun Facts:

Fun Facts:

So Louisa was asked to write a story for girls. She did by creating "Little Women" at the time she was writing this story for her publishers she was grieving the loss of her beloved sister Elizabeth whom they called Beth.

Her full name was Elizabeth Seawall Alcott. Then there was Abigail Alcott who is Meg in the story and she did marry a John she also had kids. She went by the name Anna.

Then there was her little sister Anna Alcott known as May. Odd how they chose their own names. But Beth did die of Scarlett fever sadly. Louisa wrote about in her journal I read.

She said people see death as a scary thing I see death as a beautiful thing. Death took pain away from my dear sister at last. She will feel no more pain. I cried reading those notes.

Louisa wrote the story in honor of her sisters. And because she felt she was a Tom boy. She claimed in her journal she know no girls she did not have friends only her sisters.

So she wrote them. Amy is May her younger sister. May did draw like Amy. May did go over to Paris as Amy does. May got married and had a girl. She named her daughter Louisa after her sister. They called her Lulu.

May died before Louisa. She gave Lulu to her Louisa to raise. Louisa loved her as her own child. Louisa before that helped men in the civil war. She wished she could fight like Jo felt in the book.

She said men saw her as a motherly type who cared after them. Some of the men kept in touch with her after the war. Louisa caught a flu and had to return home though she had wanted to stay to help.

But her mom grew ill and needed her home. I loved learning more about my favorite writer. She's amazing. In one entry she wrote she hoped in the future her diary might help others one day.

She was right.
She did.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|