Author Note

Author Note,

Author Note,

I just wanted to hop on and say thank you so much for all the reads! My book hit 2k reads. Yay! I have always wanted to write a fanfic based off my favorite novel. And movie.

I'm nowhere near as talented as Louisa was. But I love the March sisters so much. And it is an honor to be able to create a fanfic for this book. I wish there was more to Little Women.

I studied on Louisa life. She had a hard life. Her father was hardly around witch I guess that's why she made him a pastor in this series. Her sister May died in real life as Beth did.

May was a fighter but she stopped doing things she normally loved. Like sewing. She said the needle was to heavy. Louisa was at her bed side when her sister passed. She said she felt her sister spirit leave.

Then her other sister died over seas and Louisa became a full time mother to her child Lulu. Lulu was named after her aunt.

Louisa wrote Laurie and Jo like she had because she was Jo. She never wanted to be married. She saw the hardship her mother went through. Her father cheated and stayed gone so many times. Hey mother had a miscarriage as well.

Back then only men could keep children or the house so if her mother had divorced she would lose it all. She had to stay married. Louisa did go off kind of to war as Jo wanted to.

But only to serve as a nurse to take care of wounded soldiers. They saw her as a motherly type. Louisa got sick doing so and was sent home. She wrote "Hospital Sketches" about that time.

She wrote many short tales before "Little Women" was published. She wrote to keep her family out of debt. She managed to pay it off and their home.

Back then it was frowned upon for women to read write or vote. Her father had supported her writing. He built her a desk at home to write at.

She wrote 4 books in this series! "Little Women" "Good Wives" , "Little Men" and "Aunt Jo's Scrapbag" I highly recommend them.

As well as check out the book "Louisa Letters" they have a book where her journals were published. It was so good I read it twice! And I paid $30 for the book.

That is all. I wanted to share about the real author! And more is coming to the story soon! Thanks for reading!!

~~~~Dalaina Renee