Next

I'm glad that they are playing fair but only one day for these people to rethink their auditions? That is insane! Y/n thought.

Everyone seemed to be freaking out. It was getting a little chaotic so the staff yelled, "You all need to leave, please! See you tomorrow!"
Everyone began to leave in an orderly matter. Shia and Y/n were walking together.

"Thank goodness for that. This sucks though." Shia expressed.
"Agreed. Like, one day only? How is that possible?"
"Yeah. No wonder everyone was freaking out in there. I am a little too."
"Well, look on the bright side, you began learning Feel Special already and we practiced even in line so it shouldn't be too difficult!"
"I guess... I just worry about all of the people who didn't have a backup plan like us."
"Same."
Y/n then got a notification. It was a text from Chan. Before Y/n could even look at it though, Shia began to speak.
"Oh! Thank you Y/n's phone for buzzing." She chuckles, "It reminded me that I want to give you my phone number. I-If that's okay with you."
"Of course that's okay!"
Y/n then inserted it into her contacts on her phone. She then looked at Chan's message and it said for her to go to a different floor.
"Hey, I have to go. Chan wants to meet me somewhere."
"Okay! Thank you for today, Y/n. I couldn't do it without you! See you soon! Also, tell Chan I said thank you, please."
"Of course! You are doing great, Shia. See you soon and good luck!"
Shia then waved at Y/n and continued walking in the hall. Meanwhile, Y/n walked the opposite direction to get to the stairs. She would've gotten to go to the elevators but there were too many people there. She didn't want anyone to follow her just in case.

"How did you do it?" Y/n asked Chan.
"I called him and the boys and I were explaining everything. JYP was not happy at first because we were interrupting auditions but when we told him what was going on, he decided to stop it all together. He is definitely frustrated right now because auditions are a big deal. Not just for him and the company, for these people who took their time to make their lives change forever. Speaking of which, how are you doing, Y/n? I assume that you didn't make it to the audition room."
"Shia and I were right at the door actually. Shia walked in but was told to get out and then they announced what was going on."
"Awe, that's annoying."
"It's okay. I kind of wanted to get it over with though, to shake all of the nerves off from my chest."
"Y/n, you are going to do amazing, no matter when or where you audition. Come here." He said with open arms.
She then walked into his hug. She laid her head on his chest and she noticed something unusual. She began to blush.
"What are you smiling at?" Chan said, trying not to blush.
"Your heartbeat is going bboom boom bboom boom. Why is it so fast?" She chuckled.
He began to get shy and he looked away from her.
"Uh-I-I don't know. I guess I'm just really happy for you!"
Y/n chuckled and said out of the blue, "Cutie."
He began to blush again and this time he couldn't hide it. He was hoping that it wasn't obvious to Y/n but for the first time, it was very obvious to her.

Hmm... Why the hell is he blushing so much? I've never seen Chan be so shy around me before. She thought.

As she's back home she just began to think. All she could think about was how amazing Chan is and how lucky she is to have him back in her life.

He was blushing so hard. Like, I've seen him blush a lot around me but isn't that a thing he just... does? I wonder if he likes me. I seem crazy... I'm gonna stop thinking about this right now. I need to practice. Also, although we are just as close as we were young, he's kind of like a brother to me... it might be weird.

She then went to bed after practicing for an hour. She didn't sleep well the night before because of excitement and nerves for today's audition but now she's starting to feel it all again.

Today is the real thing. Here we go.
She met up with Shia and they were in line together.

"How are you feeling?" Y/n asked.
"I'm nervous. Maybe even more nervous than yesterday. I was so ready to get this over with but now the feelings from yesterday are still there. I also don't want to walk in and then get interrupted again." Shia said, to try and make herself laugh.
"Yeah, definitely wouldn't want that to happen!" She chuckled.
"In all seriousness, I am so god I began to practice Feel Special earlier because it made have not so much weight on my shoulders." Shia said.
"Yeah. I still can't believe what Cheonsa did."
"Same. She really did this to screw everyone over. How could she risk that? The company knows about this now."
"Yeah, I saw on Twitter that this was going around."
"Really?!"
"Yeah, look."

Y/n then showed her the tweets. Everyone was furious and posting how they think Cheonsa should be fired.

"I honestly agree with them. What she did is so messed up." Shia reasoned.
"Agreed. I hope everyone is on their A-game today. Yesterday probably threw them off."
"I hope not." Shia said.
"You said you are nervous but you don't seem to be." Y/n said out of the blue.
"I guess I'm more mad than nervous. I just have been doubtful ever since the moment Chan said that what Cheonsa told us was completely the wrong information. I am trying to push myself out of my comfort zone but what if I'm putting myself into a situation where people are going to be like this?"

Y/n felt connected to Shia when she said that. That is exactly why she decided to move to Korea, to get more comfortable with herself and to push herself.

"Wow, we really have more in common than we think."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I came here from Australia to find the confident version of myself. I told myself to get into situations that I normally wouldn't go for. I've only been here for a month and here I am, auditioning to work with people who I don't always understand what they are saying."
Shia chuckled, "Well, I hope I'm someone you can always understand. Same for you."
"I sure will be!"

Oh my god... I'm next. Y/n thought.

Shia just walked into the room and left Y/n all by herself. It was her and all of the other nervous people behind her. It's obviously hit her hard already that she's in line to possibly become part of JYP Entertainment but now she's freaking out. She had the instinct to immediately call her parents.

Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, please pick up, pick up!

"Hey Sweetie!" Her mom said on the other side of the line.
"MOM!" Y/n yelled, making others look at her oddly.
Y/n continued, "Sorry... I-I'm next! I'm next!"
"Honey! Come here! She's next! Talk to her!" Her mom said yelling for her husband.
"Y/n! That's amazing!" Her dad said.
"Y-Yeah..."
"Y/n, are you okay?" Her mom asked.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm freaking out to be honest."
"Y/n. Close your eyes and breathe. We'll do it with you." Her dad suggested.

They then were doing that for 30 seconds. Y/n began to clear her mind a little.

"Did that help?" Her mom asked.
"A little. It usually helps but this is a huge deal that I think nothing can relieve all of this. Thank you, though."
"Oh, of course, Sweetie." Her mom said.
"Y/n, you have every right to be nervous but you have to focus! Don't let yourself freak out and run away like you used to. Listen to me." Her dad said.
"You're right Dad. Thank you guys so so much for answering. I love you so much!" Y/n said, almost crying.
"Y/n, don't cry. You can do this!" Her mom said, also about to cry.
"I love you! Ba-Bye!"
"Good luck, Y/n! We love you so so much!" Her parents said.

Calm down, calm down. Close your eyes. It's okay.

The door then opened and she saw Shia walk out.
This is it. She's next.