Unexpected

"I'm just going to say it." Minho said.
Y/n's butterflies in her stomach began to grow as she expected him to realize that he made the mistake
of rejecting her before.
Minho continued, "What's the matter with you?"
"E-Excuse me?" Y/n said, floored by what he said.
"Yesterday and today. Why are you being, to be honest, rude to Chan? All he does is do regular things that he has been doing like just talk to you, give you advice, make jokes, and sit next to you. Why are you suddenly rolling your eyes at him or giving him bad attitude when all he does is be so kind?"

This is not what I was expecting... awkward encounter with Minho once again. Also, what? I haven't been rude to Chan at all. I literally act the same that I always do, right?"

"Woah, what are you talking about? I'm fine."
"Really? Are you tired? Are you overwhelmed by everything?" Minho genuinely asked.
"What? No. W-Where is all of this coming from?"
"Y/n, really?" Minho said, floored as well.
"Yeah, I am serious."
"Y/n, I-Is all of this because I told you how Chan really feels?"
"What?"
"Stop saying what and give me a damn answer, please!" He yelled.
Y/n was a bit off guard. She didn't expect to be having such an aggressive conversation.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just, we all see it. The boys and I talked about it and you are hurting Chan's feelings. Chan told me himself. You don't have to like him back but you aren't acting normal or being nice to him."

Y/n then began to rewind on that phone call she had with her mom earlier. She repeated what her mom's advice was and realized that she isn't being self aware at all. She really isn't treating Chan right like how her mom was to her friend, James.

Oh my god, I'm my mom! I'm acting like my 13 year old mom right now. Y/n, how could you do this to him?! I'm are usually so self aware on how I treat people so what happened?

"O-Oh my god... you're right." Y/n was honestly pretty speechless. It's rare that she ever acts this way. She's glad that this is being brought to her attention now instead of later even though she should've noticed this from the start.
"Yeah..." Minho said.
"Yeah."
"Huh?"
"Yeah, I am acting this way because of what you told me. Hai true feelings. I-I honestly don't know why it bothers me so much. It's just a big shock that I never expected, I guess. I just don't know how to take it."
"I really don't want to know... but, do you still have feelings for me?" Minho asked.
"I-I honestly thought I was over it but, when you brought me in here and shut the door, I thought we were going to have a moment and I began to feel butterflies. It might just be the alcohol though." She exposed.
He just nodded, "Thanks for being honest. Just don't treat my brother like that again, please."
"I won't."
He walked passed her and was about to open the door. Y/n spoke, "I'm sorry."
He turned around and faced her, "It's okay. You are a great girl but I don't want to be part of girl drama when it comes to them. They are my family and you are part of Chan's family. All he does is want to cherish you and he can do it better than I ever can for you. See you around."
He then opened the door and walked off.

Shit. Y/n thought.

Minho then went back to the bar and Chan was still sitting there with a passed out Jisung next to him.

"What happened to him?" Minho asked.
"What do you think?" Chan said, while looking at the three empty shot glasses that Minho had left.
"Damn, he really drank my shit."
Chan chuckled.
"Hey, you feeling better?" Minho asked.
"Yeah, seeing everyone having a great time makes things seem nice."
"Yeah... I confronted her, by the way."
"Why do you mean?"
"I told her how you really feel."
"Minho, why would-"
"I-I told her this weeks ago."
"Huh?"
"I didn't want you to know but I don't have a choice now. Y/n asked me out and I said no."
Chan was not expecting that at all.
"Really?"
"Yeah..."
Chan paused and said, "Really?" again.
"Yes, really. I know I should've told you earlier but I didn't want to hurt you more than you already are clearly hurting. This reminds me why I'm glad being single. This is so much work."
"Well, you are right on that." Chan said while sipping his second cup of Pink Whitney. He continued, "Damn."
"Chan, I'm so sorry."
"It's okay. It's just, I'm tired of giving people so much and not getting the same in return."
It hurt Minho to hear that. Chan is the last person that deserves pain.
"I told her that the way she's treating you is absolutely unacceptable and that she needs to rethink. Chan, I know you love her but, you can't be chasing somebody who isn't chasing you. She's clearly hurting you. I would like for you guys to be together but you shouldn't be treated this way."
"I hate to say it but, you're absolutely 100% right. Y-You should go for it."
"What?"
"You should've said yes to her. I want her to be happy and if she feels that with you, then you should've said yes."
"Chan, stop. I did like her. Yes... but that was before. I realized that that's just how I am. I like every girl that looks at me. It doesn't mean we are right for each other. She's going to feel everything you feel."
Chan rubbed his face and sighed, "Girl problems, am I right?"
Chan tried ti be funny but Minho didn't laugh. He in fact didn't even give Chan a smile. He just felt so sorry for him.
"I'm sorry, Chan."
"Stop saying sorry. It's okay. It's not your fault. Hey, thanks for being there for me. I wish you would've told me earlier about her asking you out but I know your intentions."
"Yeah. You're my brother. I will do anything to protect you."
"Thank you."
Minho then put his hand on Chan's shoulder and said, "Look, you may not be in the mood right now, but you are getting fucked up tonight, okay?"
"Fine..." Chan smirked.
Minho smiled and then pulled Chan up off his chair, to the dance floor.
"Wait! What about Jisung?"
Minho smiled and said, "You know, you really are a good person, Chan. I would've just left him."
Chan chuckled and they both left the bar area.

Chan began to feel so much better after not being around Y/n. They in fact had no idea where Y/n was ever since. It helped Chan have a better night though.
After an hour, Y/n tapped Chan's shoulder. He turned around and his vision was a bit blurry because of being drunk so he wasn't heartbroken when he saw her. It took him a second to realize that it was Y/n.

"Y/n?"
"Y-Yeah." She said with a voice crack.
Chan chuckled, "You sound like a teenage boy."
Y/n smiled a little and then sniffled.
Chan then noticed something and began to speak, "Y/n, ar-are you-"
"C'mon Chan." Minho said, while pulling Chan away from Y/n.

Damn, he's pissed off. Chan must be feeling worse though. I hope he normally gets this drunk and not just because he's hurting. She thought, while wiping a tear on her cheek.