GO LIVE

It's June 17th. GO LIVE is out now! She has been listening to the new album ever since she woke up. While in the shower, eating breakfast, brushing her hair, etc. She wasn't blasting it though because it was 3 a.m. and she didn't want to disturb her neighbors. She wished she could blast the songs though and enjoy herself. It was a great album.

While she was dancing quietly to the album, she was thinking about how thankful she was that they got her a ticket to see the show. They even got a front row ticket for her!
She now has to wake up early two days in a row but she didn't care. Although she was excited for today's performance because this is her first time seeing Chan perform live as Stray Kids, but she couldn't wait for tomorrow because none of them know she's coming!

She hopped in her car and started driving to the place. She was tired since it was 3:30 in the morning but at least she could blast the GO LIVE album now like she wanted to before. It could also wake her up.

While she was driving, she noticed a black car behind her. She didn't think much of it at first but as she continued, she was starting to feel nervous.

Wtf?! Is this person following me? I swear this isn't happening right now! Don't panic. Don't panic. She thought, trying to calm herself down.
It's just a fan who is going to the same place as well probably. Stop psyching yourself out.

The drive to M Countdown was not a super long drive but it wasn't a short drive either... this person is still behind Y/n. At this point, Y/n was starting to freak out a little bit.

I only have 5 more minutes and I'll be there... what if they park right next to me?! What do I do if they try to approach me? What is gonna happen to me in the next 5 minutes? Does this person understand that it's creepy at when someone has been driving behind you for a little while at 3 a.m.?!

For the whole rest of the ride, Y/n felt sick to her stomach. It's dark out and no one is up this early so it would be a good time for a creep to try and pull something. She just wanted to call her parents but she knew they'd be sleeping. She wanted to call Chan as well but she knew he was preparing and probably doesn't have his phone on him right now. All of a sudden though, she remembers that Manager Suvin gave her a card with her number on it. When she was at a red light, she dialed the number quickly and called her. She knew in fact that she'd be up since she's Chan's manager and goes everywhere basically with him.

"Hello?"
"Manager Suvin? This is Y/n." She spoke with slight panic.
"Yes, hello Y/n! You alright?"
"Um..." Y/n felt a lump in her throat. The panic was basically taking over her body at this point and she felt some tears form in her eyes. She knew she only had a few minutes left before she could get out of the car but it she wanted to be safe than sorry and try to get help on what she should do.
"Y/n?" Manager Suvin asked.
"T-There is someone following me and I'm really scared. They've been following me the whole time a-and I'm scared."
"O-Okay Y/n, it's gonna be okay sweetie. Don't panic, okay? What does the car look like? Can you describe what the person in the front seat looks like?"
Y/n then looked through her rear view mirror, "A man with a black shirt with some writing on the top right of the shirt. It's a black car but not like those small cars, it's as big as a mini van I think."
"Y/n don't panic, you know why?"
"What? Why...?" She said with her shakes voice.
"Did Chan not tell you that there was gonna be a black car in the parking lot of your apartment to pick you up? Us manager's got a call about 15 minutes ago that you went in your car instead and started driving so he decided to just follow you!"

Hearing that gave Y/n the biggest relief I thinks she's ever experienced. She seriously thought someone was out to get her or something. She was so embarrassed.

"What?! I am literally on the verge of tears! I'm so mad!"

Gosh, I'm so stupid!

Manager Suvin gasped, "How could he forget to tell you that?! I am so sorry that you felt that way Y/n! Don't worry, you are safe! Thank you for calling me!"
"Thank you Manager Suvin! Oh my gosh I can't believe that!" Y/n said laughing at herself while a tear fell down her cheek.
"See you in a bit Y/n! Oh my goodness... I am gonna have a chat with him, don't you worry Y/n!" Manager Suvin was in disbelief at what just happened. Although she was laughing at Y/n's silly mistake, she felt bad for her though. That is a scary feeling!
Y/n laughed, "Oh my gosh. Thank you again!"

What a rollercoaster that was!

In the next few minutes, she made it to M Countdown! The black car behind her went in front of her and the guy driving waved politely and asked her to roll her window down. She then proceeded to do so and then he said, "I heard what happened and I am so sorry that I caused you such distress! It won't ever happen again. Don't worry, I really am part of JYP staff!" He chuckled while pointing at his shirt. His shirt was black with "JYP Entertainment" written on the top right part of the shirt.
Y/n was quite embarrassed and said, "No, you didn't! Don't worry! It was my fault for not knowing! Thank you for proving it though!"
"Oh, it's not your fault! I'm sorry that no one told you! I should've came up to you and addressed this before you left."
"It's okay! Don't worry about it!"
The guy laughed and said, "Now, follow me! I need to lead you to the security parking lot where the other JYPE cars are."
As she was rolling up her window, she gave him a thumbs up to let him know she understood.

He lead her to the back of the building where all of the staff and companies are usually at.
When she got out of the car, the guy told Y/n to follow him so she proceeded to. They went all the way back to the front where the line was but the people who got VIP tickets were allowed to come in first. The guy blocked the "JYP Entertainment" part of his shirt so no one would bother them. They got in shortly and he then left Y/n to find her seat.

After 20 minutes of waiting, the first group came up to perform. She forgot that other groups were performing as well. She didn't mind but she couldn't wait for Stray Kids to come on.

I wonder if any of the members know what I look like. I wonder if Chan tells them about our memories. She thought.

The second performer was Twice. She thought, I probably watched them perform for this stage yesterday. Such talented women.

After a few other performances, Stray Kids was up. She saw them walking up on stage getting into their positions. Y/n's body was radiating of joy. She was so excited. She was cheering and screaming for them. She hoped that since she's in the front row, maybe he would see her.

God's Menu is even better when watching them perform it! She thought.

Chan at one point was dancing pretty close to where Y/n was seated. She was yelling a lot. She was trying to get his attention but also, that's just her. She is THAT girl at a concert.
He was looking her way for a moment and smiled cutely. She hoped that that was his signal that he saw her.

Chan is so good at performing! He looks good too! She thought.

When they finished performing everyone was cheering including Y/n. They did so great and who knew the Stray Kids boys could be so hot! She can't lie to herself. Chan definitely had a glow up.

After other performances, the show was finally over. There was about an hour more of sitting and watching performances. Although Stray Kids didn't get a win, she was still so proud and happy. It was a really cool experience. As everyone was walking out of the place, Y/n decided that it was her time to leave. Before she could walk out of the row, the same employee who lead her there came and asked if he could bring her backstage. She assumed that it was for Stray Kids so she said yes. She followed the guy and after walking in the confusing and different areas of the backstage, the guy knocked on a door. Sure enough, the door had a sign on it and it said "Stray Kids".