Promise

Y/n was literally shaking. First, because THE JYP like THE Park Jinyoung is standing right in front of her. Second, because Chan told her that he didn't warn him about this. She was afraid they were going to get in trouble.

"Uh..." Y/n said.
"Hey JYP! Uh, surprised to see you here!" Chan said awkwardly.
"Who are you?" JYP said, looking at Y/n.
"Uh, I-I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you." She responded nervously. She then got up and bowed.
He then pointed his eyes on Chan. He looked upset.
"She's respectful."
"Of course! She's amazing." Chan said.
"Y/n, I'm JYP. It's nice to meet you too. Chan, can we have a chat for a moment?"
He then nodded at JYP and then left Y/n for a moment. They didn't go far at all, they sat at another table close to where Y/n and Chan were just sitting.

After a minute, they walked towards where Y/n was seated.

Am I gonna get kicked out? This is scary.

"How much longer do we have?" JYP asked.
"Oh, it's 12:40 so we have 20 more minutes." Chan responded.
"Okay, great." JYP said.
Y/n had no idea what was about to happen.
"Although I am mad at you for not informing me about this..." JYP said, looking at Chan, "I will gladly show you around Y/n. You guys are close friends, huh?" He said, now looking at Y/n.
Y/n was still a little frightened by her nerves but she was able to respond with, "Yes we are. I am so sorry about this by the way. We will never do something like this again."
"Don't worry Y/n. It's not your fault. I believe that you wouldn't do such a thing. It's none of your faults but Chan, you better let me know next time though, or there will be a problem."
"Yessir." Chan responded.

The building was huge. It would take more than 30 minutes to look around the whole place, so why is JYP even bothering with this?
As they were walking around, they introduced Y/n to other staff members and back up dancers and such. They then stopped by one of the practice rooms. Twice was actually practicing in there.

OH MY GOD THAT'S TWICE! She thought excitedly.

She was so fascinated watching them through the window with Chan and JYP. Sana and Jihyo even waved to them. Chan could tell Y/n was in awe.

"I didn't even ask you yet... what music do you listen to?" Chan asked.
"Well, if you couldn't tell already, I love Twice! I really actually like kpop and I'm not just saying that because your an idol." Y/n said happily, barely even looking at Chan cause she was watching Twice still.
"Okay, let's not distract them now. They still are promoting More & More so they still need to practice." JYP interrupted.
"Oh yes. Let's go!" Y/n said. She totally agreed with JYP.

As they were walking around, Chan had some sort of a lightbulb moment. Y/n was confused when she saw Chan's eyes go wide and his face light up.

"Oh that reminds me! I forgot to ask you before if you are dancing anywhere here or plan on it? Are you still on that team?"

Y/n was on a dance team that did competition. There were many different people and different ages. The company won a lot of awards for their dances! There were many talents and Y/n was one of them. She started when she was 4 years old and she joined competition when she was 13 years old. Once a month, the studio would have a bring a friend week so she'd often invite Chan to go. They never danced together without a group but they both still had fun.

"Oh, you dance Y/n?" JYP asked.
Y/n was always kind of shy when talking about her dancing. She never wanted people to think she was fishing for compliments or anything. She was especially nervous though since Chan mentioned it in front the JYP.
"Oh uh, yeah I do! I graduated from that dance team though after my senior year. I haven't danced in a while though because I've been preparing to become a teacher and get my degree."
"That's great! You seem like a hard worker. Maybe one day you could dance here!" JYP said.
"What? Me? No no no... I couldn't do that." Y/n didn't know how to respond after that.
"What? Y/n, don't doubt yourself. There's always a chance for something." Chan said.
"Yeah! If you think about it, let us know!" JYP said.
"Okay... well, thank you!" Y/n said shyly.