미친 놈

Y/n was quite nervous as to whatever Chan was planning tonight. She isn't sure if it has anything to do with her dancing so she went to the nearest dance company since they were having an open hip hop class. She knows that their choreography is 99% hip hop so that's why she went. She hasn't danced in a long time so she wants to start getting back into the groove.

It was 5:00 p.m. now. It was a two hour dance class and it was definitely helpful. A lot of the dancers there were more so of beginners. Although Y/n is not at a beginners level, she wanted to be sure that she could handle their practice... and she did great! She definitely doubted herself but now she feels more confident and less nervous. She feels a lot better about dancing in front of them even though she still needs to work on some stuff. Either way she doesn't even know if she's even gonna dance tonight.
She's now packing her bag but then she had an idea.

"Um, excuse me?" Y/n asked the woman at the front desk.
"Yes?" The woman replied.
"I don't know, but can I have a room to practice in? I was just asking since I saw that paper on the wall." Y/n said, pointing at the paper. What was written on it was that the dance rooms were open for anyone passed 6:00 p.m. through 10:00 p.m. for the whole month of June.
"Yes this is okay but, it's only 5:03... so you'll be back?"
"Sure!"
"Okay! What's your name? I'll write you on my list for today."
Y/n then told the woman her name and saw that she had written her name and 6:00 down on a piece of paper.
"And how long do you plan on staying here today?"
"Oh um... how about an hour?"
"Perfect! See you later!"
"Bye!"

After an hour, she went back and immediately started learning Psycho. She thought it was a good opportunity to start learning the dance so she could help Hyunjin. He said he was doing Wendy's and Yeri's parts so she made sure to focus on their parts.

When she walked out, she saw that it had begun to rain.
Well I better get out of here before it starts down pouring.

She's now heading to JYP Entertainment. In those few extra hours she had before going, she showered, got dressed and took a nap since she was probably gonna be there for a little while. She got dressed in a black sweatshirt with black stretchy shorts. Under her sweatshirt, she had a white thank top on just in case if she was dancing and was gonna be hot.

"Y/n! Over here!" A familiar voice that Y/n heard from a distance said.
Hw told her that her coming needed to be on the down-low so when she heard the voice she jumped. When she turned around a light smile appeared on her face.
"Manager Suvin?! You are here again!" Y/n remembered that Manager Suvin was right at the entrance when it was her first time here.
"Whenever you're coming I'll always be here! Wouldn't want you to worry and get lost! Also, you really shouldn't be here right now so if your with me, no one will suspect anything."

She seems like that cool mom that you can tell her anything even if it's private af. I like her. Y/n thought.

"Thank you!"
"It's a pleasure. Now, get inside!" Manager Suvin smiled.

Manager Suvin then led Y/n to one if the studios.
Y/n put her hood up since Manager Suvin told her to. Y/n could see some people, who she assumes is staff, looking over but Manager Suvin was just smiling dearly at them to reassure them that it was fine.

I hope I don't look bad. I literally just did my hair and it now probably looks like shit, feels like it too... shit. They'll understand though, they've been in rain before so they get it. Time to be confident Y/n! Y/n thought.

As they were walking to the studio, a woman who seemed to be around the same age as Manager Suvin walked passed them. She gave a weird look at Y/n. She was obviously confused but she didn't think much of it and basically forgot about it.