Weirdo

Right as the door slammed shut, the staff immediately told the boys to get their stuff and go. They then went into the cars and left. Chan was with Han and Felix and they were on their way back to JYP Entertainment. They were very grateful that they were even allowed to meet Y/n today because usually they are just rushing and working a lot with no breaks especially during comeback season.

By the time they got into the car, Chan felt a buzz from his phone. He smiled while looking down at it cause he sees that Y/n texted him.

 He smiled while looking down at it cause he sees that Y/n texted him

After they texted, Chan just looked out the window and was just thinking

After they texted, Chan just looked out the window and was just thinking. A few minutes later, Jisung started talking.

"Chan, you were kind of quiet today."
"What?" Chan said confused.
"Yeah, I kind of noticed that too. You didn't talk much." Felix added.
"Well, I wanted you guys to get to know her more. We already talked a lot yesterday so I thought I'd give you guys the chance too."
Chan is always thinking of the members. He didn't mind that he didn't talk much even though he wanted to. He was happy to see them get along so well. There was something else on his mind though...
"Thanks Chan but you don't need to do that!" Felix expressed.
"Yeah yeah..." Chan responded.
"Chan?" Felix said.
"What?"
"You alright? You seem down?" Felix said.
"No, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Chan said.
"I don't know... you just weren't being your full self with us today." Felix said.
"Yeah... did we do something wrong?" Jisung asked.
"What? No." Chan reassured immediately.
"Did we embarrass you a lot? Like too far?" Jisung asked.
"No no no! I'm used to you guys embarrassing me so I'm not bothered by it." Chan chuckled.
"Then what is it?" Felix asked.
"Well... I guess it did bother me a tad..."
"Oh man, I'm sorry." Jisung said.
"Yeah I'm sorry too. We didn't mean-" Felix then got cut off by Chan.
"Guys, it's okay, really! I honestly don't even know why it bothered me. I usually don't care at all when you guys do that. I know your intentions so I don't know why I feel this way to be honest. You guys weren't even pushing anything too far for me to be bothered. I don't understand myself right now haha."
He never wants to lie to them. He only does if he doesn't want the boys to worry. In this case though, he was telling the full truth.
"Well... maybe it's because you are always around the same people like us, staff, managers, dancers, etc. and they always see us laughing and embarrassing the crap out of each other. So, maybe because you aren't used to hanging out with Y/n, maybe you just were nervous to be yourself in front of her." Felix advised.