Guardian Angel

It has been two days since Dean's death and it still doesn't feel real to you. You've barely left my room, wondering why...why is this happening.

First you lost Cas to the empty.

Next Jack left because he became 'God.'

Now Dean to some stupid vampires...like serousily vampires?!

He promised...promised this was the end of the sadness, end of all the pain. That this was the final win.

All you could think was 'If this was supposed to be the final win, how did I end up losing everything?'

With a sigh you trudged out of your bedroom and headed to the kitchen. You opened up the snack cabinet grabbing a granola bar and a candy bar. You went to leave the kitchen but couldn't help but stare at the griddle. No more chocolate chip pancakes, you thought.

Trying your best to hold back tears, you left the kitchen heading down one of the Men Of Letters' hallways. However you did not go towards your room, you went to Jack's. You hesitantly opened up his door, peering inside, hoping...just hoping he would be there. Just like every other time, it was empty, untouched for months. You went towards his bed, softly placing down the candy bar that you grabbed for the kitchen. You sniffled as you looked at the candy bar, along with the others you've placed over the few weeks, hoping his love of nougat would surpass his god-like duties.

"Please come home," you begged to no one. No one was listening anymore...there was no one to call to anymore. You looked around the room, saddened by all the memories. All those memories that brought you joy, now bring you so much sadness. No more movie marathons, no teaching Jack Tik Tok dances.

Finally having enough, you left the room in a hurry only to bump into your only family member left. Sam. He probably looked as bad as you did...tired and sad. You two have barely said a word to each other since Dean's passing. You and Sam stood in the hallway like deer in headlights. Although you noted his duffle bag. Where is he going?

"Where are you going?" you asked, looking at the floor.

"I...um," he cleared his throat, "I need to leave, there are too many memories here. This place doesn't feel like home anymore..."

"Oh." you said slightly shocked. "Let me go pack my bag and meet you in the garage." you awkwardly turn around but Sam's voice stops you.

"No Y/N. You can't come with me. Moving on, means leaving everything in this life behind, including you. I am sorry Y/N." He said with tears in his eyes. Before you even could respond, Sam turned around and walked away...Miracle following him.

You couldn't speak, you honestly felt like you couldn't breathe.

This was it...

The final straw...

You lost everything.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It was a Friday night in the bunker. Sam, Dean, Cas, and Jack all set up family game night, getting ready for the weekly event. You opted out tonight, having a migraine. Jack had an urge that something was off. He stood up abruptly, heading towards your room. Leaving a proud Castiel and confused Sam and Dean behind.

Once he entered your room, what he saw made him frown. Your face was tense and you were mumbling. Obviously you were having a nightmare. Jack made his way to your bed and gently sat on the edge, not wanting to wake you. He, then, lightly places two fingers on your forehead, light flowing from his head, to yours. He played some of your older memories you shared together, turning your nightmare into a content dream. He was satisfied enough to take his hand away once he saw you smile. Jack stroked your hair softly, knowing that action also made you feel safe and calm. He watched you as you slept, just for a little bit, to make sure everything was ok.

He stood up, adjusting your blanket so it was normal again. Before he shut the door, he looked at you one last time, making sure you were still content. When the door finally shut, he was met with Castiel standing in the hallway.

"You're doing a good job with her." Castiel told the nephilim.

"Sometimes I'm not sure. I don't want to mess this all up." Jack suddenly became insecure, "You probably did a better job at guarding her than I am."

"Jack, you're the most powerful being in the universe now, Y/N is very lucky to have you as a guardian angel." Cas reassured Jack. "Once you were born, and you and Y/N made an instant connection...I knew then you were destined to be her angel. That is why I transferred her guardian angel responsibility onto you."

"Really?" Jack tilts his head.

"Yes, plus being all three guardians to the Winchesters was...stressful to say the least. Y/N is the most tame one out of the siblings." Cas gave Jack a fatherly smile, "Y/N is your human Jack, don't ever doubt that for a second. Now let's go play the 'trap the plastic mouse' game." Jack nods and follows Castiel back to the map room but not before taking one more glance at your door.

Jack smiled, replaying Castiel's words in his head.

You are his human. He is your angel

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Ha! Had in in the first half *wink* *wink*

You really think I was gonna leave this story off sad? If you want a sad ending just watch SPN 15x20 :P

pls vote and let me know what else you would like to see :D

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

BONUS CONTENT: Jack's happy dream to the reader!

"Jack!" you squealed, "That's enough sugar!"

"But I want the coffee to be sweet." Jack pouted.

"I know bud, but we can add the sweetness to the milk. To make whipped coffee we need to use an equal ratio." you showed him the Tik Tok again. "See equal parts sugar, coffee powder, and hot water." you smiled as he studied the Tik Tok, looking very confused.

"I don't understand," He said and you laughed.

"Here, I'll make the whipped coffee part and you get the milk set up." you instructed. You both did your respective tasks until you finally came out with the final product.

"What's the point of the coffee being whipped again?" Jack asked as you both mixed up your drink.

"I...i don't really know if there is a point, Jack. It's just a trend and something to do to pass the time I guess." You told him as you took a sip of your drink, only to get a straw full of caramel sauce. "Wow Jack, this is definitely...a caramel flavored coffee."

"Do you not like it?" He asked you, very concerned.

"No! No! Jack, I love it. Caramel is my favorite. Lets just cut back a bit next time, ok?" You told him with a smile, heading towards Jack's room for a binge watch. Jack nodded and followed you down the hallway like a happy puppy, slightly bouncing from sugar overload.

"WHO THE HELL LEFT THE KITCHEN A MESS?!" Dean's voice boomed through the hallway. Jack and you both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Run!" you guys simultaneously said, running to Jack's room and locking the door.