How they met you

age- new born

Sam, Dean and John were on a hunting trip in Kansas, the monster was a werewolf. The werewolf was going after families that attended the local church. There is only one vic left that fits the description and it's the last night of the full moon. They all rush to the last families house. Dean tried to open the door but it didn't work so he broke it down. As the men enter the house they see a women mauled and dead and a man getting mauled by the werewolf . Without hesitation John shoots the werewolf and its dies. John leaves for the car but Sam and Dean stay behind to help the man the best they could.

"Hey man, it's gonna be ok" Sam reassures even though he knows there is a slim chance the man is going to make it.

"p-promise me....y-you'll take care of her?" the man choked out.

"who?" Dean asked confused considering the women is already dead.

"promise me, please." he said again with a tear rolling down his bloody cheek.

"Ok i promise." Dean said not really knowing what else to say but he hopes by promising the man can have peace. The man took his last breath and Sam called the police.

"What was he talking about?" Sam asked

"No idea" Dean replied heading towards the door. Before he could make it out the door he heard a faint cry. Sam also heard this and looked at his brother. They tried to find where it was coming from. It was coming from upstairs. They went upstairs and the crying got louder. they followed the crying to a nursery. They caustically made their way in room holding their guns. As they entered they saw you in a crib wrapped in a blanket with the name 'Yn' on it. They boys drop their guns because there was no threat. Dean picked you up and bounced you a bit

"Ssssshh, its ok, Yn, its it? i'm Dean and this is Sam" Dean tried to get you to calm down.

"Dude shes a baby she doesn't understand" Sam said as he rolled his eyes. Dean gave his brother a bitchface.

"Shut up. i'm trying here.....She's beautiful isn't she?" Dean smiled

"yes she is"

  You calmed down and opened your big (eye color) eyes and looked into Deans green ones. You grabbed one of his finger with your tiny hands and let out a happy noise. Dean smiled slightly

"I think she likes you" Sam laughed and came closer to you and rubbed your head. As he did you looked into his hazel eyes and smiled bright.

"I think she likes you as well" Dean said staring at you.

"What are we going to do about her? we can't leave her, we should take her!"

"I know but dad would not go for it"

"Please Dean, you promised that man."

"I know but dad-"

"Dad can deal with it"

   Dean sighed, he knew Sam was right, they can't leave you here. Then the car honked from outside. Sam and Dean made there way out of the house with you in Deans arms. John was already shaking his head.

"What that hell is that?" John said angry.

"It's a baby" Sam rolled his eyes.

"Dad she was crying and i kinda promised the man i'd look after her." Dean said looking down at your tiny face.

"YOU WHAT?!" John said and you started to fuss a bit. Dean shushed and bounced you.

"Dad youre scaring Yn" Dean said sternly

"YOU NAMED IT?!"

"It's not an 'it' dad! it's a her! plus she came with that name!" Sam butted in.

"Sam take Yn, while i talk to dad" Dean handed you to Sam and he walked away so you wouldn't hear the inevitable yelling. Sam sat down on a bench that was down the street. He hummed a little lullaby as he admired you. You eventually fall asleep in his arms.

"Hey sweetheart, i'm your new big brother  Sam. I know you don't understand this and your um sleeping right now but trust me Dean and I will look after you and make sure your safe. Also it's gonna be nice not being the baby anymore...." Sam chuckled softly ".....Now this is the most important thing, just because your not our blood sister, you are our sister no matter what" Sam said softly.

"I couldn't agree more" Dean said from behind him. Sam jumped a little because he had no idea Dean was behind him.

"Please tell me you got she's staying" Sam pleaded

"Don't worry i made it clear. Either she comes with or he leaves." Dean said

"And?"

"I guess we got a new baby sister" Dean said smiling down at you, Sam mirrored his actions

"Welcome to the family Yn Winchester"