The Dean Experience

warning: super fluffy

     All day dean wanted a day to himself, no monsters, no hunts, and no siblings. you thought that would be easy enough until Sam had to go out for the day, now youre by yourself. So you decided to do some clean up the bunker because these boys don't know how to pick up after themselves. so that's what you did, cleaned. you cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, cleaned and dusted the library and family room. organize the lore books and all the weird artifacts the men of letters left behind. once you were done, you were tired. You went to the library and grabbed a book and started to read. soon enough your eyes started to get heavier and heavier and you crashed.

  it was around dinner time and Dean finally made his way out of the his room and into the kitchen. He realize how clean everything was and how quiet the bunker is. He went around looking for you or sam. once he got to the library he saw you asleep with a book in hand. he smiled at his baby sister peacefully sleeping. he walked over and shook you slightly
"Yn, baby, where is Sam" he asked
"out" you mumbled sleepily
"did you clean the bunker"
you hummed and nodded your head. he smiled and had an idea. he gently picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room.
"Dean, what are you-"
he cut you off by shushing you and gently placed you on the bed. he laid down next to you and took one of hands and slowly traced your palms. it sent soothing chills through you body. then you realized what he was doing. 'the dean experience' is what he would call it. he use to do it to you when you were little. either when sam and dad were fighting, which you always hated, this calmed you down or dean would do this to show some brotherly love. After some time he grabbed you other hand and did the same thing. Then he moved to your face and traced every feature slowly.
"what happened to your no sibling day?" you mumbled half asleep
he laughed "i think i can make an exception" and then he started to gently scratch your back. you tried talking to him mumbling incoherent things but he shushed you and started humming Hey Jude. Lastly he started playing with your hair, your favorite part. running his fingers through it, smoothing it over and giving tiny gentle head scratches. when he heard your soft snores he smiled to himself and pulled you close. your head is resting on his chest and you can hear his heartbeat which put you deeper into sleep.

"Sleep well Princess, i love you." he said before falling asleep himself. he hasn't done this to you since you were little and deep down recently you always wanted him to do this because you were stressing a little lately. your not sure why Dean decided to do this tonight but your glad he did.