Snow Day

word count: 2536
- This one is pretty long and cute in my opinion. I'm really proud of it I hope you enjoy!

Age: 3

There you were sleeping with Dean's arms wrapped around you like you always were every night. Your head and hands laid on his chest while his heartbeat gently thudded in your ear. Somehow the room got colder overnight so having Dean right next to you made you warm.

Then there was movement. Dean's grip around you waist loosed signaling he is was up and trying to get out of bed without disturbing you. But that didn't work. The movement disturbed your peaceful slumber. You let out a tiny whine and gripped his shirt. You don't want the warmth your brother is supplying to go away. Dean shushed you trying to coax you to get back to sleep. Even if he did you knew you would wake up as soon as he left. So you gripped your shirt tighter and snuggled deeper into his chest. At that point he knew the only way for him to get up is if you get up.

"Princess" Dean murmurs gently into your ear. you let out a tiny groan, not wanting to get up. "It's time to get up baby girl" Dean smoothed over your hair a couple of times. your eyes fluttered open to see Deans black shirt. You look up at him and he smiled but you pouted.

"Cold" you mumbled.

"What'd you say cupcake? I didn't understand"

"Em cold" You still mumbled but it was a little bit louder this time.

"You're cold?" You just gave a tiny nod in response. "I might have something that'll fix that. How about some hot chocolate? I'll only make it if you get up."

   You smiled and roll off of Dean's chest and sat up. Dean sat up, stretched his limbs and got out of bed. He looked back at you.

"Aren't you coming?" Dean asked. You looked at him with longing eyes and extended your arms out, a way of asking to get picked up. He gave you a half hearted eye roll, picked you up and placed you on his hip. You smiled brightly and wrapped your arms around his neck to pull yourself up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

  Dean makes the hot chocolate while you watch in amazement. After he finished stirring the chocolate powder and milk together, he plopped you down on the chair and set the mug that held the warm beverage in front of you. You took a sip of the drink with the whip cream hitting your nose. Dean starts a pot of coffee for him and Sam. Once the coffee started brewing He walked over to the window and opened the curtain. Dean smirked when he saw what outside weather.

"Hey N/N, come look at this." Dean took a napkin and wiped the chocolatey goodness off your face. He helped you down the chair and you patted your way to the window. you gasped at the beautiful sight of sparkling snow covering everything outside. you pressed you hands against the chilled window smiling wide. You jumped up and down with excitement and made way for the door. I wanna play. is what kept going through your mind. You made it to the door and went on your tip toes to reach the handle, Before you could Dean scooped you up.

"Not yet, You need to be dressed warmer." Dean told you. you frowned slightly for a moment but your too excited for the snow outside. This would be your first experience with snow. you wiggled out of Deans grasp and made your way to Sam's bed.

"Sammy! Sammy! Sammy!" you cheered jumping up and down on his bed to wake him up. Sam let out a groan because your last jump you landed on top of his chest.

"Why must you wake me up so painfully N/N?" Sam said.

"Sammy! there is snow outside!" you exclaimed with a big grin on your face.

"Snow? Yea snow is too cold. let's stay in bed all day and cuddle." Sam says with a playful tone. Then reaches up and pulled you down by the waist locking you in a moose hug.