Jacky boy

I feel we need a little Jack in our life;)

Sorry that Sam and Dean are not in this image but i love Jack sm and i kept having this idea in my head i had to write it down!

Age: 17

Dean, Sam and Cas left on a case for the weekend, which leaves you on Jack babysitting duty. don't get me wrong you and Jack have actually grown close the the half angel boy. Especially since it's nice to have another person closer to your age, well kinda. You were doing your Pathology homework in the library listening to your music with headphones. After a while you finally glance up and see Jack just standing there watching you. It startled you so you jumped a bit and ripped the headphones out of your ears.

"Jack! what the hell man, you scared me!" You said putting a hand over your now fast beating heart.

"Sorry Yn, you looked busy i didn't want to disturb you" Jack said still standing there.

"It's ok just tap me on the shoulder next time.....here come sit" you said and motioned him to sit. He sat down next to you and looked at notebook.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Homework"

"what's homework?"

"um well it's basically school work but you do it at home."

"Well what are you working on?"

"Pathology"

"wha-.." you cut him off.

"Study of diseases"

"why study something so horrible?"

"so you know what causes a disease and find a way to cure or prevent it."

"What's that?" he asked and pointed to a picture. 'god he's an actual child' you thought.

"It's an ovarian tumor" you replied

"Can i get it?" he looked worried.

"No, only females can get it."

"so you could get it?" his concern increase.

"I guess i could. Anything is possible" then you felt two fingers on your forehead and a warmth feeling fills you body. "Jack, what did you just do?"

"I made sure you can't get any ovarian tumors" He smiled brightly.

"Thanks.....You hungry Jack? Cause i know i am!"

"Sure let's go make something"

"why make something when we could go out?" you smirked holding up keys to your car.

"But Sam and Dean said to stay in"

"Who cares? they aren't here. they'll never know. besides i have a nephilm to protect me" you gave Jack and kind smile and he gave you one in return. On the way to the diner you and Jack jammed out to some songs. At the diner both got a burger and a milkshake. Jack decided we wanted some nougat so you hit up the drug store. As you walked into the drug store you get an uneasy feeling but you brush it off. You grabbed some snacks and of course some candy bars. Jack grabbed as many candy bars as he can carry.

"Jeez dude you think you have enough nougat there?" you asked him snickering.

"I like nougat!" he tells with bright smile.