Thunder

age:15
-An: Sam and Dean both have girlfriends in this

—————

    boom! crash! boom! thunder shakes the whole bunker. at the age of 15 your still afraid of thunderstorms. boom! thunder rolls again and this time you let out a slight whimper. you really want to run to one of your brothers for some comfort but their girlfriends are over and you don't want to bother them, not to mention it's 3am. you try to calm your breathing, breath in 4 seconds, hold for 7 let out 8. BOOM! thunder crashes again but this time louder. Now silent sobs escape your lips and you curl up in a ball hiding under your covers. you hear footsteps down the hall coming closer to your room. You decided to make it look like your sleeping so whoever it is would just go away.

————
   BOOM! Sam woke up from his sleep. 'wow this is a terrible storm' he though to himself. you looked down at Jenna, his girlfriend, and smiled. He closed his eyes trying to go back to sleep as another roll of thunder starts. 'crap!' he made a realization, Sam knows your fear of thunderstorms. You had it ever since you were little. He carefully climbed out of bed, not trying to wake Jenna up. He made his way to your room and opened your door to your room and quietly made his way in the room. Sam walked up to your bed and stared at your faked sleeping form. you were tense, you can clearly see tears on your face, you lip is quivering and you were clinging onto your covers for dear life.

"Yn" Sam wiped a tear away with his thumb.

"Sam?" you said softly. you opened your eyes with the look of fear in them.

"Oh baby come here" Sam opened up his arms, motioning you to come to him, which you did. you hugged him, well actually clung to him for dear life. BOOM! thunder rolled again and you flinch and let out a sob.

"Shhhh its ok sweetheart" Sam rubbed your back trying to sooth you.

"Make it go away Sammy" you sound so scared it broke Sams heart.

"Your safe with me, i won't let it get you"

You sat there with the comfort of your brother. He would kiss you head, rub you back and whisper reassuring things as the storm continues. Once you calmed down a bit Sam lays you back down and he climbs next to you.

"Sam you don't have to stay, i'll be fine"

"Nah i want to stay with my short stack" he smiles pushing a piece of hair behind you ear.

"Sam i'm not short, your just freakishly tall ya Samsquatch" you laugh "Besides what about Jenna?" you ask as another thunder crash happens causing you to snuggle deeper into Sams chest.

"Your more important to me right now"

You sigh and close your eyes trying to sleep but thunder keeps crashing and it's all you can focus on. Sam noticed this and pulled you closer to him.

"Focus on my heartbeat Yn." he said gently. He started to run his fingers through your hair and sang;

  "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away" and he hummed the rest.

   By the time the song was done you were fast asleep. Sam smiles and closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

—————

The next morning Jenna woke up with no one next to her. This confused her because Sam always stays until she wakes up. She sighed and made her way to the kitchen in hopes Sam was there but nope. it was Dean and his girlfriend Abigail.

"Good Morning Jenna" Dean gave a warm smile

"Morning Dean, have you guys seen Sam?" Jenna asked them.