Carrying You to Bed

Hehe hi guys its been a while, sorry life has been crazy, but i think we can all agree on that right now. I just found out school is closed for the rest of the year, so I don't get to finish my full high school career. yep thats right I'm a senior and that privilege was sadly shortened. But lets be positive her, Im healthy, my family is healthy and my parents still have their jobs. I pray for you and your families.

ALSO UNIMPORTANT NOTE: this whole FLIPPING TIME whenever i'd be on wattpad or tumblr i'd been reading the word "imagine" and "images" FOR YEARS I WAS READING IT AS "IMAGES"!!! i was watching Cody Ko's video, it was titled "imagines" so i was like haha he abt to roast me and my people and when he said the word i was like DA PHAK?! So moral of the story i'm a dumb dumb. And that was my TED talk, the END.

6 months:

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

      "Come on, Yn work with me here" Dean said bouncing you on his hip for the past half an hour. Its time for bed and you've been crying and screaming nonstop.

"Dean make her stop" tween Sam whined and he covered his ears

"I'm trying here, Sammy! Go watch Tv or something." Dean was frustrated at this point and he just wanted to go to bed as well. He tried everything to get you to relax and sleep. You're changed, feed and burped. He rocked you, bounced you, sang 'Hey Jude' and hummed Metallica to you. BUT nothing worked, you still cried.

  Sam groaned and turned up the Tv louder, the new sound peaked your interest and your cries quieted down slightly. None other than a Scooby Doo re-run was playing on the Tv. Dean noticed the effect it had on you and walked over to the motel sofa.

"No, don't bring her over here." Sam complained

"Shut it Sam and scotch. N/N likes it and it's calming her down" Dean said. Sam rolled his eyes and let out a groan but still made room. Dean sat you on his knee and wrapped an arm around your waist so you won't fall over. He took his free hand  rubbed soothing circles into the back of your hand every once in a while he would bounce his knee lightly to rock you. Half way through the episode you finally passed out on Dean's lap. Dean let out a sigh of relief when he saw your peaceful face. He oh-so-gently lifted you up and walked over to you pack-away crib. He gave a soft kiss to your forehead before placing you down.

2 years old

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

You were siting at the table coloring while Sam was studying.

"Ok Sammy I'm going to the...place..., look after Yn while I'm gone." Dean said. Even though you're two, the boys don't like using words that are related to hunting. They want to keep you out of the life for as long as possible, so if that means not saying words like morgue or cemetery so be it.

"Of course Dean, I always do." Sam smiled.

"And don't forget to get her to N-A-P." Dean reminded Sam. Nap another word they can't say in front of you because you'll flip. You do not like nap time, like at all. So likewise the boys always have to trick you.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know. Now go." Sam ushered Dean out. Sam sighed. Now he was to figure out a sly way to get you to sleep so he could continue to study. Then the idea clicked in his head. He went to the kitchen grabbed your tippy cup and filled it with half apple juice, half water. Next he grabbed your favorite blanket and headed over to the couch. "N/N." Sam called

You perked your head up from your coloring book and smiled at him. "Sammy!"

"Want to watch some Tv?" He asked. You giggled and plopped out of the chair and wobbled over to him. Sam helped you on the couch and wrapped the blanket around you. Once you were all settled on the couch Sam went to get up and get back to work.