18 going on 4

18 years old

      you're on a hunt with the boys for a witch. out of no where the witch throw green powder at you which stung, you winced the boys can running in but the witch was gone.
"Yn you ok? Sam asked rushing to you.
"Yea i think so, sorry guys she came out of no where and through this powder at me and it stung. i'm sorry i should of been more alert. i'm sorry so sorry" you felt guilty, you felt like you ruined the hunt because the witch got away.
"We'll get her another time, but are u ok? did whatever she threw at you do something?" Dean asked concerned
"It just stung but that's all" i said and they nodded. We went back to Baby to go home.

   You were quiet the whole ride, the boys assumed you were just sleeping. Then Dean turned around and slammed the breaks immediately he couldn't believe his eyes.
"What the hell dude?" sam asked but then he looked in the direction his brother was looking and saw you. You were a toddler probably around 4, with pig tails, (yfc) dress and white sandals. you were utterly adorable. "I guess we know what the witch did to her let's call Cas" Sam said
"I'll call Cas to fix her when we get back, i don't want to scare her" Dean replied. By the they got back to the bunker you were asleep still. Sam gently scooped you up and you nuzzled your tiny head into his shoulder. he laid you down on your bed and went out to meet Dean. "Cas get your feathery ass down here!" he said as Sam walked down the hall. then Cas appeared.
"Hello Dean....who is that tiny human behind you?" he said. the boys turn around and see you running down the hall with her pigtails bouncing.
"Sammy! D!" you giggled. Dean scooped you up.
"This is Yn, the witch we were hunting turned her into a 4 year old. Can you find the witch so we can get her back" Dean said. Cas nodded and disappeared. you thinking it's a magic trick clapped your hands and giggled. Sam and Dean smiled at you. you were always happy child and never failed to make your brothers smile.

   "Let's play a game!" you cheered
"what game sweetheart?" Sam said
"Hide n Seek! Hide n Seek!" you cheered and Dean put your down. Sam was gonna count first and you and dean hide. Dean runs towards the kitchen and you run to your room and into your closet.

you hear Sam chant "ready or not here i come" you squealed and accidentally closed the closet door all the way. Sam has already found Dean so now they are looking for you. You decided to change hiding spots but you couldn't reach the door handle. the closet was dark and scary to your 4 year old mind and what if Sam and Dean can't find you? you started to whimper in fear. a minute passed but i felt like an hour to you. now you were crying then the door slowly opened and Sam exclaimed "found you!" but the he realized you're sobbing. He reached in and scooped you up and rocked you back and forth.

"whats wrong Yn?" Sam cooed. you looked up at him tiny tears falling down your face. "it was dark i couldn't get out" you said. Then Dean walked in and saw you in Sam's arms. "whats going on?" Dean asked "um Yn kinda got stuck in the closet and couldn't get out" Sam said to his brother as he rubs your back. a lightbulb clicked in Deans head. "Dude remember what we use to do when she was scared?" Sam rolled his eyes "i think we are a little too old for that" "She's 4 it'll be fine like the old days" Sam gave in "fine lets go"

They walk you over to the kitchen and set you down on the table "mmk patient Yn let the fear doctors take care you you" dean said. "my nursing assistant, I think Yn needs ten ccs of kisses stat!" Dean said as he smirked at his brother. Sam gave Dean a bitchface and proceeded to pick you up and smother you with kisses. You giggled. "the patient is prepped for surgery" sam said setting you back down. Dean laid you down and blow raspberries into you tummy which caused you to giggle even louder. Your brothers melt when they see your smile. "ok time for recovery!" Dean exclaimed and handed you a chocolate chip cookie that was bigger than your face. your eyes lit up and gave a goofy grin. you loved cookies and still do to this day. Both boys sat and either side of you as the enjoyed a cookie themselves. then flutter of wings echoed the room and Cas appeared. "I located the witch but the spell is a 24 thing" Dean sighed "thanks Cas" Sam said and twirled your pigtails. they were glad you will be back to normal tomorrow but today they realized how much they missed this. things were simple-ish back then.

"Cartoons?" you asked looking at your giant brothers. "yea sure" Dean said and you ran to the living room and plopped on the couch, the boys followed your actions.  they put on (your favorite childhood cartoon) and you watched in amazment. Eventually you got comfortable basically laying on top of them. "Deeeeaaaaannn" you whisper "whaaaaatttt" he whispered back. "can you scratch my back?" "oh course baby" he gently scratches your back and your eyes start to get heavy until you gave into sleep. Sam looked down and smiled and nudged his brother. "you wanna take her or do you want me to?" Dean asked. "you can if you want" Dean carries you to your room and tucks you in. "Goodnight Princess" he bends over kissing your forehead. Later Sam comes in to check on you and kisses your forehead before he goes to bed as well.

———Next Day———

   you wake up normal and rub your eyes. it feels good to be 18 again. as you walk down the hallway you smile as you remember all of what happened yesterday. As you reach the kitchen you looked for some food. you felt someone scoop you up and spin you around. You gasped in shock but the you realize it just Sam. "i can still lift you" He smiles down at me "congrats Samsquatch now please put me down" you laughed. "aahh the sassy Yn is back" he said and put you down but before you could do anything  someone else decided to left you in the air. Dean. "Dean what the hell? guys i'm not a little kid anymore" "We know we're just glad back. you were a real pain in the ass." Dean said and put me down. "Haha very funny, Fear Doctor" you replied and left the room leaving your two brothers happy but slightly embarrassed.