Bullies

age 9 years old.

You walked home from school with a heavy heart. At school today you fell off the monkey bars after Tim and his gang pressured to do so. He called you a baby when you refused to get on them and then called you a baby after you fell and cried. Normally you don't mind the monkey bars because either Sam or Dean would hold your legs while you swung bar to bar. Maybe Tim is right, you are a baby. You need to stop acting like such a baby and act more like your brothers. Brave and strong.

You sighed as you saw the impala parked in the motel parking lot. You were hoping your brothers wouldn't be home yet. You gently pushed the door open and walked both brothers looked up and smiled.

"Hey baby, how was school?" Dean asked. Ugh there's that word again, baby.

"Good." You mumbled and made your way to the table. You sat down and took out your books to start on homework. You started with vocabulary but we're struggling.

"Need help?" Sam asked but you shook you head no. 'Only baby's need help.' you thought. You gave up on correctly doing your homework and just guessed on everything not carrying if it's right. You put you books away and turned on the tv mindlessly watching it.

  Dean decided to take a break from researching and watch tv with you. He switches it to Scooby-doo because he knows you love it. Normally you do but not today because this is a 'little kid' show.

"Scooby-doo, our favorite right" Dean smiles settling into the couch.

"I don't think I like this show anymore." You shrug and hop off the couch and went to the kitchen. You missed the confused glances your brothers gave each other but the shrugged it off. The rest of the day went normally until bedtime. Normally you share a bed with one of your brothers but Tim's tauntings is still stuck in your head. 'Sharing a bed with Dean is babyish' you thought.

"Come on, baby it's time for bed" Dean said. there's that word again! you nodded at Dean and headed for the couch instead of the bed. Deans eyebrow shot up in confusion and glanced at Sam, then back to you

"Yn? what are you doing?" Dean asked

"Going to bed." you said trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"I can see that munchkin, but why on the couch?"

"I'm a big girl, big girls sleep by themselves." Dean rolls his eyes at your antics and walked over to the couch to tuck you in.

"Ok goodnight princess" He kissed your forehead and handed you your stuffed bear. You slept with this bear every night but not tonight. no tonight you are a big girl. (side note; nothing wrong sleeping with a stuffed animal. i'm 18 and still do hehe) You through your bear on the ground leaving both your brothers in shock.

"Baby? what's going on?" Sam asked you. there it is again that word. You just shook you head and rolled over.

"Come on Yn, you can tell us anything you know that right baby?" Dean said this time. You had enough of them calling you baby and finally broke.

"Stop calling me that!" You finally let out a sob. All your feelings from today coming out. Your brothers were quick to react, they were at your side in an instant. Both trying to comfort you as you cry.

"Calling you what?" Sam asked rubbing a hand on your back.

"A baby!" You continue to cry. "now i'm crying like one, maybe he's right." You say through sobs and hiccups.

"Who's right?" "He?" the boys say at the same time. "Who's right?" Sam repeats his question giving Dean a look.

"T-tim! I was playing on the monkey bars then I fell. It hurt when i fell so I cried and h-he called m-me and b-ba-by!" You got the words out through a string of cries and sniffles.

"IM GONNA RIP HIS LUNGS OUT!" Dean sneered which made you cower into the couch. Sam silently communicated with his brother to tell him to cool it and pulled you close to him.

"No ba-sweetheart, listen when Dean and I call baby it's because we love you. We mean it with admiration because will you're our baby and your special to us."  Sam says and wipes away some of your tears.

"So Tim loves me?" You asked confused.

"No, no, no, no, absolutely not!" Dean says "Tim is a little bi-"

"DEAN!" Sam snapped at his brother. Dean sighed

"Ok Yn, Tim he's a jerk and he's not all brave as he says he is. Also remember boys have cooties so stay far far far far and i mean far away from them." Dean warns you.

"But you are a boy, and so is Sam" You tell him.

"Well that's because Sam and I our the only boys to get anti-cootie shots so we don't have them." You nod your head agreeing with Deans response.

"Just ignore him Yn, and if he picks on you again tell your teacher ok?" Sam says finishing off the situation. You nod your head and yawn.

"Can I go to bed now?" You ask.

"Of course, Goodnight sweetheart." Sam kissed your forehead and went to his own bed.

"D? Can I still lay with you?" you asked sheepishly.

"Yea come on princess." Dean guided you over to his bed. Something was wrong though and you realize what it was. You ran back to the couch area and grabbed your bear and went back to Dean's bed. He pulled you close to him and you snuggled up next to your eldest brother.

"G'night, D" you said.

"Goodnight babygirl" Dean whisper as you fell sound asleep.

thanks for reading:)