Sickly

10 years old

Dean throws a pillow at you and you groan.
"Let's go squirt time for school, don't make me tickle you." Dean said. you feel hot, your whole body aches and you got the chills. When you tried to get up you got dizzy and stumbled forward, Dean caught you "Easy kid, you ok?" he asked obviously knowing the answer.
"i don't feel so good D"
"you're burning up" he felt your forehead "anything else bothering you?"
"i'm my whole body feels dead and i'm cold and hot at the same time"
"let me call Sam to get some medicine" Dean said and gently helped you lay back down. he went outside to call Sam and call you out of school. You hate being sick. You felt nauseous all of a sudden and ran to the bathroom and threw up everything in your system. by the time you were done Sam was back.  you flushed the toilet and leaned back against the wall. you were shaking and too weak to move. Feeling this sick has you tired and disoriented. Sam slowly opened the bathroom door and saw your pale shaking figure. He immediately rushed to your side. He tired to pick you up but you pushed him away.

"i-im gonna...im gonna....get y-you.....s-sick...." you slurred out.

"its ok sweetie i don't care, let me take you to bed so you can rest" Sam said as he lifted you up bridal style.

"Sam"

"yes?"

"i don't feel good"

"i know babe, just get some rest. I got you some crackers and (your favorite color/flavor) gatorade." he said as he gently put you down on the bed and tucked you in. you fell into a deep asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. The boys never left your side once. they called in other hunters to do the job they were working on. As you slept Sam pre-made crackers and peanut butter for you when you woke up you could eat them. Dean gently and carefully pulled up your hair so if you needed to throw up again it wasn't in the way.

  3 hours after you fell asleep you woke up and Sam and Dean both sitting next to you. Sam was on his laptop and Dean was watching tv. you cough slightly and both brothers looked at you. Dean pet you head and asked "How are you feeling baby girl?"

"um idk still bad i guess. maybe not as bad as before tho" you say as you try to sit up and Sam helps you.

"Here eat and drink this so you can take your medicine" Sam hands you crackers and gatorade put you refuse it.

"i don't wanna get sick again"

"you have to eat something before you take some medicine"

"uughhh" you let out a sigh of frustration and pulled the covers over yourself hiding from your brothers. if there is one thing you hated was being sick, especially throwing up because it made you look weak and winchester's aren't weak. you felt the covers being torn off you and start you shiver.

"Yn eat some friggin' crackers so you can take your medicine to fell better." Dean commanded. you groaned and rolled over. You felt the bed dip and someone scratches your back lazily.

"Can you at least try one for me? small bites and drink some gatorade." Sam cooed. you gave in and turned over. Sam handed you the plate and you slowly took bites of a cracker, you finish the first cracker.

"Now was that so hard?" Dean sassed

"Can i have my blanket back?" you sassed back disregarding his question. he must have forgotten he took it off you because his face softened and gently put the blanket back over you.

"Seriously Yn, how does your stomach feel? Dean asked sitting next me to.

"My stomach still hurts but i don't feel like i'm going to get sick"

"here drink some gatorade, i don't want you to get dehydrated" Sam said handing you the drink and you accepted and drank

"Finish up your crackers so you can take some medicine." Sam walked to the kitchen and you ate some more. After you finished eating Sam gave you the medicine and you reluctantly took it. you took the shot of cough syrup and gagged.

"why does that have to taste so bad?" you asked and held your stomach.

"you alright?" Dean rubbed your back

"peachy" you snapped back and realized your tone was too harsh. "sorry" you muttered.

"It's ok Squirt, how about we watch a movie?" Dean asked and you nodded. Dean put on the movie and you all got comfortable. Sam leaned toward you lap and you leaned onto Deans chest. you started playing with Sam's hair and that eventually lulled him to sleep. An hour into the movie your eyes started to get heavy and you fought sleep. The medicine they gave you must of made feel you drowsy. Dean noticed this and wrapped an arm around you, stroking your arm soothingly with his thumb.  You snuggled closer to his chest to hear his heartbeat, you were really tired but struggled to stay awake to finish the movie

"go to sleep, Yn" Dean said gently.

"i want to finish the movie" you sleepily whined.

"we can finish the movie another time"

"i'm not tired"

"ok fine we can do this the hard way" he pulled you closer and started to rub soothing circles into your back. you eyes
got heavier and heavier listening to his gentle heartbeat. eventually you gave into your tiredness and fell asleep with a small smile on your face.

  Let's just say the next morning you felt better and were happy you had two big brothers who would drop anything, even a hunt, to care for you.