Growing Up Winchester

3 months old~~~

"Ok you got all her stuff?" Dean asked Sam while he was holding you.

"For the 100th time yes Dean" Sam said loading your bag in the car.

"Okay, here put her in the car seat, i'll hit the bathroom then me roll." Dean hands you over to Sam. Dean walks to the bathroom and Sam gently puts you into your car seat. As soon as he does you start to fuss due to the lack of being in your brothers arms.

"Shh, Yn. Look! here is blankie" Sam cooed and placed your blanket over you legs. The blanket was made out of your brothers old flannels.

One cold night they didn't have a blanket for you so they wrapped you up in their flannels and ever since you wouldn't let the comfort of them go. You calmed down eventually and Sam gave you a kiss on the cheek before getting into the passenger side. Dean walked out and hopped in the driver side.

"Good to go?" Dean asked and Sam nodded and Dean revved up Baby and left the parking lot. During the ride Dean thought seemed quieter then usual. sure the radio was on and him and Sam made quite conversation but he didn't hear any little babbles from the back seat.

"Is she ok?" Dean asked. Sam rolled his eyes and looked to check on you. He saw you peacefully sleeping and a drooling mess snuggled against your blanket in the back seat.

"She's perfectly fine" Sam smiled.

5 months old~~~

The three Winchester's were in a grocery store to get supplies. Dean said he could go by himself but Sam refused because he new Dean would just get beer and pie. So since Sam went you had to come along.

Sam was in the produce section of the store while Dean ditched him and took you to the bakery section. He pushed the cart through the store past many isles. Eventually you made a whine but Dean ignored it. You made another whine but this time it was frustrated and you banged your hands on the cart.

"What?" Dean sighed and finally looked at you. You puffed out you lip a bit and pointed behind your brother, whining again. He turned around and saw a display of stuffed animals. He backed the cart up and you pointed at a stuffed tiger. Dean picked it up.

"You want this?" Dean asked. You made a sound of agreement making grabby hands for the plushy. "Here." He handed you the toy. You cooed happily and hugged the toy close to you. "You're spoiled princess" Dean chuckled softly and left the isle.

8 months old~~~

Dean was out for the night so Sam had to babysit you. You were playing with some blocks while Sam was making dinner.

The toys in front of you kept you occupied for a little bit but now you wanted to play with Sam. You made some happy babbles and sequels attempting to get his attention.

"I'm almost done with dinner N/N, give me a second." Sam said. You didn't give Sam a second you wanted his attention now. You picked up a block and chucked it across the room towards Sam and you let out a yell.

"Yn Mn Winchester we do not throw things across the room" Sam told you sternly and you angrily babbled back at him. "Don't use that town with me missy! God why did you get Deans attitude?" Sam sighed and turned his attention back to the kitchen.

Ok now it's time to pull out the big guns. if this doesn't work then your screwed.

"s-sAM" you squeaked out. Sam froze immediately.