Grown Up

6 years old

    Your brothers always told you they had these things called "jobs" and when you ask what they was they would tell you "adult stuff". Normally you go with them and your always on the road, which you don't mind. Occasionally they would leave you with your Uncle Bobby, which made you sad. You love Bobby but you'd rather be with your brothers.

   You were playing in your room then Sam came in

"Hey sweetie can i talk to you for a minute?" Sam asked gently. you nodded and made your way over to him and he lifted you up. "Dean and I have to go on a job while you stay here with Uncle Bobby. Ok?" your eyes sadden and look down

"But i want to be with you" you said while playing with a piece of Sams hair with your tiny hands.

"Yn you know you can't this time, only grown ups can go on this trip" he tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear. You pouted and gave him the puppy eyes. "Those eye won't work this time....Look we will only be gone for 2 days, we'll be back before you know it." you nodded and Sam put you down and left your room.

  A light bulb clicked in your little head. Sam said this trip is for grown ups so that's how you'll look. You snuck into Sams room and stole on of many flannels and ran back into your room. you put it on, looked in the mirror and giggled. It swallowed you whole, it looked like a dress on you and you can't even see your hands because the sleeves are covering it. Next you put on your boots on and ran to Deans room. You see that classic duffel bag they always carry. you try to pick it up but it was heavy so you drag it. The boys were sitting at the table reading books. The turns their heads once they heard commotion in your direction. They see you struggling to drag a duffel bag while wearing Sams flannel.

"I'm ready" you cheered

"Ready for what?" Dean asked walking over to you then crouching down so he is at your eye level.

"The trip silly D" you smiled

"Yn...Sam and I are going on this trip, your staying here"

"but Sam said grownups can go so i dressed like one" your smile faded.

"I'm sorry baby, we will be back before you know it"

   you couldn't control yourself you flung yourself into your big brothers arms. "Don't leave me" you cried, tears coming down like a waterfall. those words broke Deans heart. He held your head to his chest and picked you up, giving Sam a sad look.

"You'll be ok, your a tough girl right?" Dean said and you nod. "That's right you are! plus how about once we get back....we will do whatever you want?"

"Ok D" you smiled slightly

"That's my girl" he went to put you down down but you wouldn't budge. "Yn let go"

"stay with me until i go to bed?" you gave him the puppy eyes.

"Dammit Sammy! why did you teach her those eyes?"

"Hey! i didn't teach her anything, she was born with them." Sam defended himself. You giggled and rested your head in the crook of Deans neck. Dean sat down and you turned around to face the table still on Deans lap. The boys continued to read lore.

"What's a wen-e-de-go?" you asked trying trying to sound out word.

"Grown up stuff" Sam said laughing at your pronunciation.

"but i am a grown up! see?" you whined pointing to the big flannel your still wearing.

"Yn, baby, you do rock that flannel way better than Sammy but you are not a grown up. No matter what age you will always be my baby girl, be Sams baby girl. This job is not for baby girls." Dean said and you nodded looking down sad.

"Yn.." Sam said and you look at at him. "How about a quick game of tag before we go?" you perk up and jump off Deans lap and tap Sam on his leg.

"TAG YOUR IT" you scream and started to run outside

"Hey get back here short stack!" Sam said chasing after you. Your only 6
so you're not that fast so the boys go easy on you, most of the time. You ran under an old oak tree.

"Haha you can't get me! Safe Zone."

"You can stay there forever!"

"Watch me" then you felt yourself getting lifted. It was Dean. "Dean! Hey! put me down!" but he didn't and he held you out so Sam could get you. Sam snatched you from Dean and put you on the ground. You tried to get away put it was too late. He started to tickle your belly.

"No.....Sa-......Ple...." you tried to say in between your laughs. Sam kept attacking your sides and ribs until your face is red and you couldn't breath anymore. Once he stopped you laid on the grass as you tried to catch your breath. "Dean you're a traitor"

"Sorry baby sis, but it had to be done" Dean said laughing. Then all three of you stayed there in the yard looking up on the at the stars. Now it was 9:30 and the boys had to get going and you were upset.

"We'll be back Thursday morning when you wake up ok? Sam said

"ok" you muttered looking down and the ground. Dean moves your chin so you'll look him in the eyes.

"How about we go out to breakfast Thursday? does that sound good?" Dean asked you gently and you nodded smiling.

"I love you sweetheart" Sam said kissing your cheek.

"I love your princess" Dean said kissing your hair and giving your belly a quick tickle so your would laugh.

"Love you guys" you said as they walked out the door. you watched the impala getting farther and farther away, tears streaming down your face. You were sad but they will be back, they always come back.