2 Fresh Bread

Without opening your eyes, you can hear the leaves rustling in the blowing wind outside the open window, the smell of crisp linen wrapping the soft bed beneath you, and the warmth of the morning sun caress your face. So serene, you thought. You can never go wrong to a beautiful morning greeting you....except for this was not your bedroom.

"What the f*$ck!!"

You were wide awake now in an unfamiliar room. You get out of bed and out of the room, trying not to make any unnecessary noise.

You were greeted by an empty living room. A coach, a small center table, glass sliding doors, few furnitures and sunlight windows.

"Flawless" Looks a bit fancy but the place is more of what you can also call homey. Nothing too shabby but definitely needs some more color.

 Nothing too shabby but definitely needs some more color

You then approached the kitchen. You weren't hungry but the smell of freshly baked bread on the counter beside some instant coffee, made your stomach growl.

"Well, good morning Sugar"

"Sugar?!? Who the hell is Sugar?"

"You go ahead and help yourself. I only got instant coffee but your friend will be here any minute he might bring you something to your liking" she said smiling "if you will excuse me I just need to feed Andrew."

"Andrew is probably the cat I heard earlier and why so formal", I opened my mouth to reply but she already left.

I was fixing myself a cup of coffee when i heard a familiar voice. "If it isn't your royal highness already awake, and Oh, making progress already" pointing the cup I was holding.

"Jin, do you actually think I don't know how to get my coffee fix?" I scoffed

"Ugh, yeah! For the past 10 years I've been serving your family, I have always made or bought one for you."

I smirked at Kim Seokjin, my tall, handsome, 3 Michelin star chef and nodded in agreement. It was true though, after my mom took him in for whatever personal reasons he may have after leaving his lavish lifestyle, successful chain of restaurants and decided to be our personal chef, he has always been there creating masterpieces for us in the kitchen. It's his lair that's what he calls it and no one is to set foot nor touch whatever is in there without his permission.

"But" I answered back" it doesn't mean I don't know how to" Of course I do, mostly after night's of good partying.

"Right" he said with a hint of sarcasm, after a short pause "I assume you have met Amanda. She owns this place. I decided drastic measures needs to be done after you nearly drowned yourself in a 4 feet pool last night that nearly cost your life and your new company venture." His smile widened when he saw my confused look "I thought so, you do not remember."

After a long pause "So, from today you will live in this house for 4 months with Amanda, as a form of therapy, meditation...realization if you may. You need to soften up and appreciate what you have and stop being a royal pain in the ass and get yourself together."

"Hey, I'm not made of stone. I just don't interact that much. And I DO know how to appreciate. I am quite generous especially to my employees. "

"Sure, sure and I AM one of the thankful ones. However, you also spread your seeds like wildfire and living your life carefree, outside the office. Too many broken hearted women, too much partying, too much of everything. Too much freedom can kill you, you know." He said all in one breath

"I never pursued women, Jin. They just lunge themselves at me. Who am I to decline right? Who can resist the most attractive eligible bachelor, not to mention rich."

"Cold hearted playboy is more precise. You may be one of the youngest tycoon in business and finace and a successful producer in the music industry BUT you also have quite a reputation outside the office walls. One night stand, correction, 3-5 hour stand at most, if there is such a thing. The shortest being I think was 30 minutes. THAT'S how short they stayed in your play bed Suga!" He pointed out

"Call this a short vacay. Amanda, is a nice person. I met her on one of your charitable events and we clicked after that. She's incorruptible. But please don't let her fall into your charms. Don't even try. She's a dear friend and I don't want her to get hurt."

"What makes you think she won't make the first move?"

"Oh she won't, because......"