3 Neapolitan Cake

"He's gay" wait what?!? "A broken hearted gay"..... Wtf Jin?!?

I flashed my gummy smile for a few seconds and gave Jin a death stare.

"Don't worry it's no biggie, Sugar. We women need to stick together. And Jin is a friend, I can't deny a good friend's request You can stay here as long as you need." Amanda said. "There's only two of us here anyway, isn't that right Drew" she cooed at the half awake toddler on her lap

"I seriously thought it was a cat"

"Thank you for your generosity, Amanda. I'm sorry for the short notice. If it wasn't an emergency I should've just drop him off somewhere else" Jin said with a warm smile.

"Oh Jinnie, it's absolutely fine. I'm mostly out during the day anyway. And Drew would be at my best friends nursery so Sugar here would have more time to reflect and have the house all to himself" she said winking at me

"Jinnie?!? What was that about. How close are the two anyway?"

"I'll leave you two for the meantime, I just need to talk to someone to make an arrangement to get some of your stuff delivered here, I will be back before sundown" Jin advised me and Amanda.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Her ex husband might have been big but not as buffed as I am" I thought as I scanned myself in the mirror, most of the clothes Amanda gave me were either new or was used probably twice. "Or he might just like loose fitting clothes" This will do since my clothes hasn't arrived yet and I haven't heard from Jin for a month now. He's not answering any of my calls or messages either. Looking at the clothes, they weren't outdated for casual everyday clothing. Compared to what Amanda usually wears, her wardrobe definitely needs a make over. I wonder why the contrast. A complete contrast even to her house.

I went out the veranda. I stretched a bit and looked around. Compared to where I live, the house is cozy, it's a place you'd want to hang out and relax. I can see mostly green all over, some trees and a small flower garden up front.

"This is a far cry from my penthouse, can't believe I'm here at the outskirts doing nothing."

I take my career as a businessman and a producer very seriously. Everything else comes second. My mom would always say I should either marry my business or my bed because I'm always in or busy on both. No one dares to disturb me when I'm brainstorming or when I am sleeping. I love what I do and I'm good at it. The only time I take a break is when there's a lovely woman waiting for me in my play bed. But sometimes that too won't stop me.

"Good afternoon, Mr....." I heard a man's voice coming from the gate as he opened it. A young boy following him.

"Min...Mr...." Then I stopped myself and said "Suga, just call me Suga" I extended a hand for a handshake, but instead of his hand, the little one behind him reached out to my hand and held it tightly, looking up at me with his big round eyes.

"Mr. Suga, I'm Jimin, Amanda's best friend. "She has a guy best friend?.... Interesting...." I looked at the guy walking the front lawn towards me. He has an angelic face, about the same height as I am, toned body under his white button down shirt and has rainbow colored hair.

"I own the small day care around the corner

"I own the small day care around the corner. I have a very important matter to attend to, I won't be able to take care of little Drew here till late. I hope you don't mind that I brought him early. Amanda explained to me that you are here to get things out of your head, you know nursing a broken heart. I can't trust him with anyone else. He doesn't fair much to other people especially men except for me. I'm thinking that since you and Amanda are close, and you identify as a woman....Drew would be comfortable around you."

"Yeah, sure", I said "like I have any other choice, but seriously, he thinks I'm gay?". I thought

I never had any issues with people identifying as any gender they would want to identify with. In my company we welcome everyone. I believe that anyone can work and no stereotypes on what job is good for who. Though most heavy workload are assigned to men but if there are women who volunteers and is medically physically fit, then we don't have any issues at all. I, on the other hand know my own sexuality and would prefer women and I like how people respect that. Prolly because even if I don't speak much when I'm in my company, they know I respect them individually.

"Fantastic, I'll get going. Don't worry I'll be taking care of him for the rest of the week. I've given him dinner so you just need to put him to bed. Enjoy the rest of the night, Mr. Suga" he cheerfully said as he left.

I looked at the young lad who's holding my hand who is still starring at me with wondering eyes. "Let me see if my charms would work on you little man"

I smiled at him "So, want to play?" And with that his eyes grew bigger with delight. Hugged my legs and let out giggle. "Uh huh works every time"