26 Creamy Leche Flan

(Content warning ⚠️: content might include clip or text that are sexual in nature wherein some people may find disturbing. If you are uncomfortable, please skip.)

───── ❝ Yoon-gi POV ❞ ─────

Our kiss was a done deal. I can feel how she wants this too. As if I needed some validation anyway. I glided my tongue inside her mouth, locking and dancing with hers. I sucked my breath when she slipped her hands underneath my shirt on to my chest. How good that felt, I might come just by her touch. So I took her hand out and placed her arms around my shoulders, laid her on the bed. My goal is her pleasure not mine. I want her to guide me, to show me where she wants me.

It wasn't until we needed to breathe that our lips parted. I rested my head at the crook of her neck. Heavily breathing. I can smell her, her out of the shower sweet scent. So inviting, so intoxicating. I removed the knot from her tie waist wrap top and as I expected she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I cupped one of her breast and gently squeezed (so full... I thought). I know there's hesitation on her part as she keep telling me how embarrassed she was with her body. But I want to show her that her body is perfect for me. I kissed her again then crawled my way down her body, I started planting wet kisses on her chin, down her throat, to her collarbone. She whimpered when I put one nipple in my mouth. I looked up and saw curiosity or was it concern in her eyes. I guess her ex husband hasn't pleasured her before. What an asshole. When I was about to go further, I felt her hands clasp my back. I looked up again and there was worry in her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked "I've never..."

"Ssshhhh...." I interrupted her. I took one of her hands from my shoulders, kissed her palms and laid it on my head.

"Relax, close your eyes and feel me. If you feel hurt or violated yank my hair and push my head away." I whispered and moved back down.

I felt her hips arched upward as I attack her clit with my tongue and lapped her like a kid licking up his ice cream clean. I don't know if it was because I hadn't had any woman for months or maybe I just really wanted to taste her all this time. Whichever, I set my mind that will not stop until she screams my name.

I hummed and she moaned. She gripped my hair. I thought she will make me stop, I waited a bit but she just held me in place. I smiled at that and continued. She bucked and squirmed. I anchored her plump soft legs on my shoulders and placed my arm across her body to hold her in place. I swirled my tongue and licked her sweetness again and again.

"Suga, Oh my God! What the...aarghh..Suga" I can taste her. But not enough. She holding back. Still gripping my hair she managed to pull my head up. I know she can see lust in my eyes, but I don't care because I can see the same in hers. Still looking up at her I pushed a finger inside her. I saw the shock in her eyes with the sudden attack. I sucked on her clit one more time before I position myself back on top of her, kissing her neck as I put another digit in and out of her. She arched her back.

"May I?" I whispered to her. "If you want me to stop I will..."

"No..I mean, yes...." She said "Suga, can you just please fuck me already"

A triumphant smile crossed my lips "I thought you'll never ask" I answered

I shifted my position and aligned myself at her entrance. I pushed forward a bit just to make sure she get use to my size. I pride myself that but I don't want her to get too overwhelmed. I pushed a bit more. I can feel her muscle tighten around me.

"So tight" I said as I breathed slowly. I used her natural lubricant as I pushed in and out of her until she can fully take me in. I kept my pace slow and steady.

She's breathing heavily, anticipating "Faster, Please..." She begged

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." I asked concerned

"I can take it" she answered. I caressed her glowing cheeks. So beautiful. 

"Just stop me if it's too much, okay?" I told her looking in to her eyes. She nodded.

I stayed still for a moment still contemplating. But when she wrapped her legs around my waist I took that as an invitation.

I pounded her with aggression. She moaned, cried and writhed under me. I groaned when I felt her muscles tighten around me even more. Her legs quivering a little.

"Come for me my love" and come she did. She arched her back. Dug her finger nails at my back, bit my shoulder and when she can't take it anymore, screamed my name. 

"Fuck, you feel so good" my eyes rolled back, jaw clenched as I spill my seeds inside her

I don't want to crush her with my weight so I supported myself with my arms. 

"I'm big it's okay if you lay on top of me"

"Voluptuous, my dear. You are deliciously voluptuous." I told her. Still propped up she massaged my arm a bit and slowly I lowered myself and she hugged me on top of her. I laid there until her breathing became slow and even.

"Aah she's asleep." I don't want to disturb her but my member, for some reason has a mind of it's own tonight and is not heeding to my desire to grow limp. I'm still hard inside her when I slowly slipped myself out. She moaned a little when she stirred. I took a damp warm towel to clean her gently.

Looking at her beautiful sleeping body, I remembered she mentioned my name correctly. I smiled at that. I immediately but quietly removed myself from the bedroom, took a quick cold shower and went to the kitchen to make myself coffee, because if not I won't be able to stop myself for what my body wants to do next.

I went to the veranda trying to distract myself from my need. I can't believe I wanted her again and I've been away from her for just about 20 mins. I never craved for someone like this before. It has always been just release. One night then let go. Then I remembered how tight she was, how good it felt when she moaned and held on to me. How she rolled back her eyes, bit me and screamed my name in pleasure. So tight, so damn tight. And then it hit me.... "She doesn't go around fucking people".....