25 DIY Holiday Treat Cookies

───── ❝ AMANDA'S POV ❞ ─────

Took a shower and scrubbed every inch of my body clean. I used my favorite moisturizer so I'll be extra smooth. While I am fixing my pajamas I stopped myself and looked at the mirror. What if he doesn't respond back? Would I just make a fool out of myself into thinking he'll want me too? Should I get myself drunk instead so at least I can use it as an excuse for kissing him first? Urgh, so many ifs. I'm just gonna kiss him and if he doesn't kiss me back and asked why I did that. I can always say he is my boyfriend and I'm just kissing him good night. It is a good excuse, right?

I went straight to bed, switched off the lights and turned on the side lamp. Turn the page of my book, started reading while I wait for him....as usual.

My heart suddenly jumped when I heard the door locked. I looked up and our eyes met. He then looked at my pajamas and his expression changed. Eyebrows brought together, forehead wrinkled. There was displeasure on his face. My confidence crumbled. I was questioning if I would still try to kiss him good night.

When he climbed into the bed he didn't roll inside the blanket and hug me. He instead propped himself inches away from me, took out his phone and was busy scrolling his social media account.

I looked at him and he seem really serious with what he is reading or looking at.
"Is there anything you want to tell me? He suddenly ask without looking at me.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead" he answered still looking at his phone

"Am I attractive?"

"Yes, you are."

"Do you still like me?"

"I do"

"Then why aren't you looking at me when you say it?" I asked

"It doesn't matter if I look at you or not, I still feel the same way. I like you" he answered with a scowl, still glued on his phone.

I got hurt by his reaction coz it DOES matter to me. So I just starred at him, quietly observing. The scowl never left his face. He might be reading something really important for him not to look at me while he answered my questions. I should be thankful, I guess, because even he might have work issues to solve he still accommodated my asking him silly questions.

───── ❝ Suga POV ❞ ─────

I can feel her eyes starring at me. The way she breathes I know I may have hurt her feelings the way I answered her questions. She's sensitive now I know because it's days before her period. As much as I wanted to look at her, touch her face and reassure her I stopped myself because I may not be able to hold back.

When I opened the bedroom door earlier and I was immediately engulfed by her soft and gentle scent. Subtle sweet musk scent with a freshness of lime and soft vanilla.

I was surprised that she was looking at me so I looked away only to find myself staring at her pajamas. It was a silk short jammies. I know her legs are exposed under those sheets and I got irritated at myself just thinking about it.

I have to distract myself because I know just sleeping it off won't help especially if I'm hugging her with her skin exposed to me like that

I have to distract myself because I know just sleeping it off won't help especially if I'm hugging her with her skin exposed to me like that. I climbed the bed took my phone out and scrolled my fyp. "Think of something else, think of something else" I told myself.

───── ❝ AMANDA'S POV ❞ ─────

I found myself staring at him. I wonder how it feels to touch him. I reached up to touch his face. His jaw clenched and his lips pressed in a firm line, it's like as if he doesn't want me to touch him. But he didn't stop me so I continued to run my fingers along his beautiful face, down to his jawline and his throat. I couldn't help myself, I cupped his face, pressed my lips into his. Slowly tasting him for the first time. I nibbled on his lower lip a bit. I was surprised by his reaction. He grabbed my waist and pressed my body to his. He held my head and started kissing me back.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Warning Smut Chapter next......