20 Croissant

───── ❝ AMANDA POV ❞ ─────

It started to rain. I ran as fast as I can till I reach the top of the hill. I went straight to the wooden swing benches Yoongi asked to be made. I guess he must've loved to be alone to have ordered permanent seating. I said to myself laughing. The man is my boyfriend now, something I have never imagined happening especially after my divorce with Steve.

The divorce, was, as I remembered, a real nightmare. But am I really a whore? Have I really not bed another man other than my husband? There were only two instance that I can't remember why I woke up on a bed that wasn't mine, and it was both on friends parties i was invited to that I swear I never drank alcoholic drinks in. Friends that I no longer get to see nor communicate with. Both instance I was sore all over, the other one...an unexplained feeling....

───── ❝ AMANDA flashback ❞ ─────
"Do I really need to come over? I'm not really into this kind of thing, you know that right?"

"But you came over last time? It's Lee's birthday and farewell party. Your husband will be there too. Don't you want to surprise him with your new sexy body and the new outfit we bought yesterday?" Charm pleaded

"Steve will be there?" I asked. He never mentioned anything to me. He said he has a meeting and will come home late.

"Duh yeah. Most of our highschool batchmate will be there!" She answered "meet me here at room 715 so I can fix you up first before we go the venue, okay? We'll fit you right into those dress. You'll look and feel amazing!"

"Uhm okay"

I took the dress from it's box and slip it in and took a good look at myself in the mirror.

I've been working out for 3 mos now and I was hoping my husband will take notice. But honestly, he didn't. I don't blame him, I don't see much of a difference and this dress I bought yesterday was just me hoping It'll fit after few more months but not today. I took it off and wore my usual off shoulder black dress. My go-to everytime I need to wear something decent because it hides my flaws....well most of it.

I took my bag and headed to Hotel Jenner

I took my bag and headed to Hotel Jenner. Was thinking if I should still drop by or just go straight to le grand colbert since I've already dolled myself up a bit. I called Charm but it was just ringing so I decided to go to the hotel instead.

I knocked at room 715. No one was answering. I tried several times but still no answer. I was about to leave when I noticed the door was unlocked. "That's odd" I thought. My heart was beating fast "what if something happened to her?"

I opened the door and went straight in. The lights were dimmed. "Charm? Are you there?"

"Yeah, Amanda I'm in the bathroom. Just finishing up and will join you in a few. There's some refreshments at the table. Help yourself." She said "Oh please don't open the lights, my friend is sleeping. He just arrived and had a major jet lag"

"Okay." I guess that explains why it's dark. I'm on a diet but I guess a donut and cold orange juice won't hurt, right? It looks so enticing. I can't resist so I took a bite. After finishing my snack, I felt a little dizzy. Everything seem blurry. I heard Charm's footsteps.

"Amanda? Amanda? What's happening to you? Are you alright?....Amanda?...." That's the last thing I remember and everything went black.

───── ❝ end of AMANDA flashback ❞ ─────

"Miss? Miss Amanda?" Felt a light tap on my shoulders that brought me back to reality. I looked up and saw a tall young guy with an umbrella. Soobin, I think was his name, he was Taehyung's previous driver who is now working for Yoongi.

"Oh, Soobin what are you doing here?" The young man gave me a worried smile and then pointed at the black land cruiser not far behind. "Speaking of the devil."

"He's just really worried Miss." Soobin said quietly and I nodded while giving him a reassuring smile. I was after all, just kidding.

I was led towards the vehicle.

"You shouldn't really be jogging in this heavy rain. I assume you didn't check the weather report again?" Yoongi said as he took a towel and patter my face dry. He's really gentle despite his menacing look. "I'm sorry, I had a lot on my mind and wanted to let off steam" I said with a smile.

"If that were the case love, you should've told me." He said as he suddenly moved closer and gave me a passionate kiss .....

" He said as he suddenly moved closer and gave me a passionate kiss