9 S'mores

It has been nearly 3 months since my break. And I started being active again. Running every morning. Working out for about 2 hours in the gym after. I would usually drop by the cafe where Amanda is working at and wait for her morning break so we can take it together. She doesn't need to close shop or go on overtime anymore nor does she need to work 2 jobs after I convinced her that I'll share expense at home. I told Jin to have it on payroll to make sure the money is credited to her account bi-monthly. Sometimes I stay till lunch while I work on my music, because I haven't worked on any for a while, then go back to her house after lunch.

"He's such a hottie" I heard the new barista, Jen, told Amanda

"Who?" Amanda asked, while she does the daily inventory.

"The man you are always with. How I wish I have one who would be patient enough to wait for me everyday" she said dreamily

"It could have been a nice thought if he wasn't gay" she said "and if he's mine"

"Mine...I kinda like the sound of that"

"Oh girl, I've been around gays coz I've got brothers who are, remember? and I TELL you. THAT nice piece of specimen is anything but gay" she pointed out. "C'mon Amanda, look at him!"

𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇 𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇

───── ❝ Amanda POV ❞ ─────

"Are you referring to me?" My boss, Kim Taehyung, the owner of the store, said flashing his boxy smile as he stood to face us from his corner stool. "Thank you for the compliment Jen, I think A already knows how good looking I am." He teased

"Oh boss, we ALREADY know that

"Oh boss, we ALREADY know that. If you keep smiling like that at us, we would melt like marshmallow on a hot chocolate" I said teasing back while me and Jen wiggle like jiggling marshmallows.

"Break time!" Jen declared "A, I'll be back in 15"

"Sure thing, enjoy!" I fixed myself still laughing after all the jiggling and found myself looking at Sugar who's sitting at the far end of the cafe enjoying his coffee.

He is completely oblivious of how he makes every woman in the cafe felt

He is completely oblivious of how he makes every woman in the cafe felt. It is good for business. Starting when he made dropping by every morning as part of his daily routine, a whole bunch of women keep showing up, sometimes a little early trying to get the nearest seat from his favorite spot. But having him around started whole lot of rumours and hate against me spread as well.

My smile dropped at the thought, which Tae didn't miss.

"A, do you think it's about time?" He asked, concerned.

"Tae, not now. It's too early."

I answered. He looked at me with sad eyes and nodded. "I just feel bad that I can't do anything."

"Because I pleaded you not to and I thank you for that." As I squeezed both his soft hands "You've done a lot for me and Drew and that's all that matters."

"I hate it when they say stuff behind your back. I want Steve to realize the mistake he made. I want him to clear out your name" He said with pain in his eyes. He was my ex husband's best friend with whom he first accused of having sexual relationship with me.

"Have you told your friend about it?" He pointed at the guy at the corner using his pouty mouth.

"Jin knows but not him

"Jin knows but not him. I don't think it's necessary."

"But just in case you need back up, let me know..." He squeezed my hand back before letting go and walked back to his stool. "He's not gay you know, just want to tell you that." I heard him say.