5 Cookies and Cream

Today is grocery day for Amanda, since I also need some new clothes I decided to tag along. It's a good thing Jin didn't took my card holder (maybe he forgot to check my breast pocket?) else I'll be stuck wearing Amanda's husbands' clothes for the rest of my stay. "Am I really gonna stay that long?" I wonder. She doesn't have a car so we walked towards the mall. It's just 3 blocks away anyway and I don't mind the light cardio.

Amanda was unusually quiet and she fidgets most part of our walk. She suddenly came to a halt and faced me. Her expression.... indecisive.

"What is it, Amanda?" I asked, concerned

"I think, we should go different ways. I'll go do the grocers while you buy some clothes. Let's just meet at that cafe." She pointed at the corner store. "That's where I work by the way. I need to stop by to get some stuff before we go home. I'll see you after an hour and a half, Okay?"

"O-okay" I said "Why do I have this feeling that's not the real reason. Does she feel embarrassed, it feels like she doesn't want to be seen with me? Or maybe she has a date?"

M.Y.G. Town Center is one of my new projects I started few years back. Bringing all the essentials within reach instead of people going to the big city to get them. I made sure signature brands are available as well. This town maybe small but it's a mixture of different classes. Mostly high and middle class individuals.

I entered the vicinity and what a lucky day, one of my trusted managers are doing their regional inspection. "I wouldn't have a hard time getting what I need."

"Why hello there, handsome." A slim brunette woman, in her early 20s greeted me. She can pass as a Victoria's Secret model if not for her slutty clothing. Her uniform is too tight fitting. Really short mid thigh high skirt, her top showing too much cleavage simply because she's wearing two size smaller than what she is supposed to wear. She seem to be a double D and yes that top is definitely small. I also noticed she's wearing 3 inch stilettos. How can she walk around all day with those.

She doesn't seem to recognize me. I pretended not to hear her as I walk towards the gentleman but she stopped me midway by pretending to trip, her breast grazing my arm. If I were your regular perv then I would be overjoyed by the contact, however, I am at most a businessman and this type of behavior is something I do not tolerate especially if you're my employee.

"You alright?" I said gritting my teeth

"Yes love, I am so sorry." she said using her most flirtatious smile.

"Yoon-gi? I mean Mr. Min, what a surprise." He said with extended hand

The pretty woman straighten up and looked at me and then to the handsome gentleman approaching us.

Hoseok, one of the few trusted Korean managers I have in the company and also a good friend greeted me with a firm handshake and a friendly hug.

"Sarah, you may go back to your post and assist other customers. I'll be entrusting Mr. Min to a much capable hands...myself".

With a slight irritated smile. She complied.

Hoseok, eyeing me, let out a soft chuckle. "Sudden change of heart?" He said and slightly pointed to the sales lady earlier.

"I am here because I needed clothes." I said plainly

"Of course" still starring "Would you also like her to deliver it"

"No" I said sternly "I want you to teach her basic etiquette and have her change to a more appropriate clothing, something that fits her. She's about to burst any minute. And get her off those heels that would seriously damage her legs".

Hoseok laughed "Are you sure you're Yoon-gi? Because you sure don't seem like it. You pounce on evey beautiful woman who throw themselves at you and you don't care what women wear or the lack of it." She looked back at the sales lady "She attracts a lot of patron here you know."

"Is she the reason for the high sales?" I asked seriously. Hoseok shook his head "Of course not. But a little push isn't too bad."

I gave him a lazy nod understanding. An attractive woman, of course, is still an asset. I trust his judgement, however "Look, you know my company has a reputation. I have strict rules everyone should follow...."

"...and this one is no exception...I know. I'll talk to her" He continued. "But first, let me get all the stuff you need. How many days would this be for?"

"Two months"

"That long? So tell me, who's the lucky girl?"

I didn't quite hear him because my attention shifted to a woman looking around the other section of the store....with a young man following her.

𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇 𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇

───── ❝ AMANDA POV ❞ ─────

"You sure you don't want it? C'mon Amanda let me just buy them for you. Or at least let me buy something for my nephew. We're still practically family"

Jungkook, the sweet 25 year old younger brother of my ex husband insisted on buying everything for me and Drew

Jungkook, the sweet 25 year old younger brother of my ex husband insisted on buying everything for me and Drew. I met him when he was still 14 and now he's grown to be a tall, handsome man. He has been helping me and Drew out as much as he can, almost half of his salary, after his brother left us. I asked him to stop after I got a full time job but sometimes, like today, he still insist.

"No thank you, Kookie. You've already bought a lot this month" I said "Save up, for your future."

"Then I'll send some next month" he said, excitement suddenly left his eyes and continued "I still feel bad about what my brother did to you, especially to Drew. I know it has been 4 years. You don't deserve it. You don't deserve him."

I laid both my hands on his shoulders and looked at the sad young man in front of me "Kookie, what's done is done and it's wasn't your fault. Things didn't work out, that's all. We'll be fine. Just make sure you don't do the same or I'll be the first to punch you in the face."

He flashed his bunny smile. "There is the handsome little bunny I know" I said

 "There is the handsome little bunny I know" I said

"I am no longer little. I am bigger and taller than you now." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Okay then, I'll call you Easter bunny instead, the one from Rise of the Guardians."

"Aye mate" trying his best impression of Hugh Jackman "Nope, I still want to be your little bunny and the big brother bunny Drew never had" He continued as he hugged me tight while we both laughed