4 White Chocolate Mocha

───── ❝ Amanda POV ❞ ─────

"Where's Jimin? why aren't the lights on?" You were pressing the doorbell several times for the past 15 mins but no one's answering.

It's already 2am and you know it's late. You should've picked your baby up at 11 but you took advantage of being a closer and 2 hrs overtime at the cafe to get extra money. "A mother's gotta do what a mother's gotta do"

You left your best friend a message and walked home. You decided to pick Drew up later since it's your time off. As you entered your house you saw toys everywhere. It's not really a bother because your son only has a handful but you were wondering if Sugar has been playing with Drew's toys to keep him from getting bored. "I think I should invite him for a stroll tomorrow morning he's always sleeping, he definitely need to move about. He need some color, he's so pale" you thought.

You were about to enter your bedroom you saw something stir on the couch. Your eyes doesn't need try to adjust much to the moon lit room because of his skin color you immediately saw him sleeping on his back, his arms wrapped around something. You walked closely and was surprised to see your son sleeping on top of him.

"I guess you do live up to your name, Sugar.....because you're sweet" you thought.

𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇 𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇

"Sugar...sugar" Amanda whispered to your ear trying not to wake the sleeping Drew. "I seriously need to correct her, it's Suga not sugar. I am anything but sweet except in....nevermind....i hate it when people wake me up but I try not to show my irritation since this isn't my house"

She carefully lift the toddler up and disappeared in the bedroom. She came out and I noticed she's wearing a white hoddie, black sports bra, black running shorts and sneakers.

"For a plus size she looks appealing

"For a plus size she looks appealing. I think this is the only outfit she has that actually flatters her curves" I thought. I looked at my watch and it's 4am. "What time did she arrive. Did she get any sleep at all?" You wondered.

She handed me what looks like a dri-FIT shirt and running track pants. All with tags attached to it.

"Would you like to accompany me on an early morning stroll? I think you need some fresh air" she said with a hopeful smile. "It's supposed to be a light jog but you don't have any running shoes so...." She saw you not moving just holding on to the clothes she gave you "The clothes are new. Was supposed to be a gift but never get the chance to...." She hesitated "it's new.. that's that. I'll fix us some coffee so we can drink it while we walk. Okay?"

"Sounds good". I said

𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇 𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇

We brisk walked towards a small hill. She said she usually wait for the sunrise or just watch the flickering lights because the hill overlook the city. After about 20 minutes we reached our destination, it was breathtaking.