7 Pudding

"What was that all about Sugar?" She asked while she stock the pantry with grocery items."

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently as I took a sip of my coffee.

"You know exactly what I mean" she said eyeing me "If you pretend to be my night and shining armour, you will loose your chance of getting another chance with a prince charming." I guess that's the reason why she doesn't want to be seen with me.

"Look Amanda" not minding her remarks about my sexuality "I know I'm not in the position to say anything but you could have at least defend yourself from people who spread malicious rumours about you or." I continued "a simple thank you would do."

"Okay, thank you. I bet you heard stuff at the cafe? Sugar, I don't really care what other people say about me, you know. I stopped caring a long time ago. And it's not true. Even if I do explain no one would believe me, anyway."

"Why is that?" I asked

She stopped what she's doing and faced me "People only believe what they want to believe. Plus, my ex husband, he has a reputable reputation. He was the one who told everyone the baby wasn't his. That's why he left me for someone else. End of story."

"Tell me Amanda, what did you do?" I asked. No one just say nasty stuff about a woman just for the heck of it, right? Unless the man is just plain asshole.

"Oh, there you are!, Where have you been you two?" Says Jin who entered the kitchen carrying paper bags full of clothes.

"What are those?" Amanda asked.

"THESE are clothes from the store. These three paper bags are for you" handing it to Amanda

"And these are for you, catch!" And he threw 2 bags at me. It's a good thing I'm a good catch(er). Literally and figuratively. I laughed at myself a little which caught Jin off guard.

"Did I just hear you laugh?" He asked. "THAT is seriously an improvement. I'm impressed."

I darted a sly sideway glance at Jin "I'll be just in my room, trying these out" I said carrying the paper bags and left. "Amanda I will not force you to tell me but hopefully you would" I thought.

───── ❝ Y/N flashback ❞ ─────

(Trigger warning ⚠️: content might include graphic references to topics such as sexual abuse, violence, and so on, and can take the form of an image, video clip, audio clip, or piece of text. If you are uncomfortable, please skip.)

"I thought you were different, but you are just like them. A whore." He said as he pushed me forcefully to the wall. "What do I expect from someone who grabs the opportunity to wed a broken hearted hearthrob. I must say you hiding behind that innocent-nerdy look, your acting was on point, you nearly got me convinced."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "I thought you loved me"

"Love? You?" He reeked of alcohol.

He tore away my clothes. Threw me in the bed. He grabbed my legs, spread it and entered me. I winced in pain but he doesn't care. He pushed forcefully until his whole manhood is inside me. He begins to pump soon after. It's too much for me. I told him to stop but he didn't. Instead he kept on grinding faster. The friction is causing pain in my insides. I don't understand how anyone would get pleasure out of this. I can't get out of his hold. He's very heavy, I felt him crushing me inside and out. Exhausted with all my struggling, I just closed my eyes and wished this to stop...soon. And as if my prayers were answered, it did. He let out a loud groan and I felt his release inside me. Without warning he immediately removed himself.

He got up and looked at me expressionless and went straight to the bathroom. I heard him took a shower. When he came back he went outside and slept in the sofa. I was left alone, confused, in pain, inside the cold dark four walls of this room.

"I never had anyone before him....He was my first...."

𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇 𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇

"I'm carrying your son, Steve. You can't just leave us."

"How can you be sure that's even Steves'." Lee, the woman with long flowy brown beautiful hair with green eyes said. She looked at me from head to foot. "You sly girl. Three guys already confessed they had their fill with you whenever Steve is at work. Three Amanda, three!" She smirked.

"I have never ..." I cried

"Stop it Amanda!, I've had enough of this crap. You ruined my name. You screwed my best friend. They laugh at me behind my back. I wouldn't be even surprised if Jimin already had sex with you too. Friends with benefits....." He sighed "Just sign the divorce papers, you will receive it in 2 days."

He zipped his luggage and continued "You are a despicable woman. Have I not been broken hearted I would've married you."

"But brother, I had never heard her lie and I also have never seen her go out with any other guy. She goes home after work and..."

"What do you know Jungkook, you're just a kid."

"I'm already 18" the young man said

"Wow, You even had my younger brother at your fingertips" He shook his head in disgust "Innocent my ass.... and don't you dare touch my brother or else I'll have cops arrest you for child abuse" he threatened "Let's go Jungkook and don't you ever visit her again." He said as he grabbed him by the arm together with the beautiful lady he was with, out the door.

───── ❝ end of flashback❞ ─────