24 Brazo de Mercedes

───── ❝ AMANDA'S POV ❞ ─────

"Do you think there's something wrong with me?" I asked Jen

"And what exactly do you mean?" She responded back

"It has been 4 months and....." I said embarrassed at my supposedly question that I stopped midway. Knowing Jen, she knows what I was referring to.

"He's a busy man, A. You yourself told us that he already started going back to work in the city."

"You're lucky he still has time to go home here rather him staying at his penthouse" Cecile, our youngest barista butted in

"But he is still a man, he does have.... Needs, right?" I asked

"But are you ready for that?" My boss, Taehyung said as he walked behind the counter. "He might be waiting for you."

"For me?"

"Yeah, he does know your past right? So, I'm guessing he's being respectful." He answered

"And that's a hard thing to do for a man like him" Jen said "I think he wants you but he's just trying to be contented with just hugging you while you sleep."

"He's sleeping his needs off, unnie. Tsk tsk. Don't you want him too?" Cecile asked. "Oh wait, don't tell me you two haven't even kissed?!?"

"We did. But he suddenly stopped and moved away quickly like I have the plague or something."

"Why don't you make the first move this time?" Jen said

"She did actually, but he keeps making excuses" Taehyung said

"Hwat?!?" Jen and Cecile both exclaimed

"Yerp! I tried facing him when we cuddle but he's holding me tight and he said he wanted to smell my hair. I went out of the shower with only a towel, pretending that I didn't know he was already there and he made an exit and said he'll fix himself some coffee. The last one was last week when I went out of the shower with only my underwear, all wet pretending I forgot my towel and all he did was took the towel and wrapped it around me." I said with a disappointed tone. "Well, what do I expect, look at my body I am......"

"Don't you dare say it or we'll all get mad at you" they said in unison

"Okay, okay but It is pretty obvious I don't sexually attract him"

"I don't think that's the case.... He does seem to really love you" Taehyung said

"But why isn't he touching her or even kissing her?" Cecile asked

───── ❝ Yoon-gi POV ❞ ─────

"Aachooo, excuse me" I said

"Bless you" Jin said "Will you be picking Amanda up later?

"Yes, prolly around 8"

"Wouldn't that be too late?" He asked. I intentionally pick her up late so she's super tired or sleepy. That way I can still stop myself from wanting to do a lot of things to her.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, who seem to have read my mind "You have been really reserved, and that's getting into you. You are irritated the past months"

He took out his phone and was to dial when I stopped him "Who are you calling?" I asked

"Booty calling, do you prefer the heiress or the princess, both are okay with quickie arrangements.

"No!" I said throwing his phone at the sofa "None of that. I'm good. And I already have a girlfriend."

"Nice of you to consider her but No, you are not okay

"Nice of you to consider her but No, you are not okay. You aren't used to this..... fasting. I did say stop yourself but I didn't say to not completely do it. Both of you have needs."

"I don't think she's ready" I said "I don't want to hurt her"

"How would you know if you haven't tried."

"I don't like rejection, it doesn't sit well with me."

"Then go slow." He advised, now that's gonna be hard for me since it's been a while and I've been longing for her since I brought her to my place for the first time.

"I'll try" I responded

   ⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Amanda had been trying to get near me. It's not that I don't like it. I do, very much. But I'm afraid I might not be able to control myself and it might scare her away or worse hurt her.

There was this instance that she went out of the bathroom, all steamy and wet. She said she forgot her towel which was hanging on the chair I was sitting on. Deliberate or not. I tried not to loose my cool, stood up and wrapped the towel around her and went back checking my emails, which by the way, I can't really focus on because my God, she's just covering her chest with her arms and her underwear is almost see through earlier and it's been bugging me.

I don't know if she's giving me signs or it maybe pure coincidence but I'm not taking any risk, unless she would make the first move. Very unlikely me, but I'm not taking any chances. She's my first serious woman and hopefully the last and I don't want to loose here just because of my needs. I want her to want me as much as I want her.

I look at the little man on my lap and he's already snoring. I stood up, went to his bedroom and laid him gently. I heard Amanda went out of the bathroom. I waited for a few minutes making sure she's already decent before I entered my room ..... our room.