23 Mooncake

───── ❝ Seokjin's POV flashback❞ ─────

"It's nice doing business with you Chef Kim, but are you sure about this? The hotel is in need of renovation."

"I've got good memories of this place plus I've always wanted to restore it to it's former glory." I said half-truth. Yes, I started as sous chef at this hotel years back and I did have wonderful memories but partly because someone drugged and dragged my young master here and I have to do a major cleanup. Whomever did this, of course, has a big price to pay.

"Most of the employees here had been working for me for years, is it really necessary to let them all go?" Marcus Leclercq, the previous owner asked

"I think their stipend is enough for them to last for more than 6 mos and I have bigger plans for this hotel and I wanted to reinvent it and that includes changes, major changes."

"I see. Well, I won't keep you. I know you've got a lot in your plate given that you've purchased this on a whim. See you soon" and with a final handshake he was off.

As soon as he was out the door, came in Tae, one of my younger brothers minions.

"She is well taken cared for."

"Good. Did you do what I asked you to?"

"Yes. I hired nurses and caretakers to make sure she's clean inside and out. And she'll be up by afternoon tomorrow with no recollection of what happened today."

"Good good. But do keep tabs on her. I want to know every bit of information of her from this point forward, understood?."

"Yes Sir" he answered.

📲🎶 Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight 🎵🎶 I heard my phone ring

"Ms Min, anything I can do for you?"

"Yes love, where are you? And where's my son? You both need to be here tomorrow, if not I will seriously won't speak to the both of you, ever" Aah yes it's her birthday tomorrow and I'm doing three things at a time. Managing her surprise party, my master being drugged and me all of a sudden managing this new hotel.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. We are just grabbing some stuff and we'll be there tomorrow morning." I said with a smile. My young masters mother is the sweetest. That is why I chose the quiet life with the two of them and just work at the sidelines.

"Okay love. See you both. Hugs to my little Yoongi" I smiles at that. She still thinks of him as his little man, like any mothers do.

"We will." And she hung up the phone. I dialed  Hoseok's number

"Chef?"

"May you send me the Patek Nautilus 7010/1R-011. I need it by lunch tomorrow. I'll be at Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon."

"For Ms Min?"

"Yes."

"Got it. I'll send my gift to her as well. Do you mind giving it to her?"

"I don't. Make sure it's in her favorite gold box"

"Of course. How's Yoon-gi?" He asked

"He's being treated as we speak." I answered

"We've traced the people who took him in. They'll be interrogated..." there was a short pause "But I don't think it's Yoon-gi they were after."

"What made you say that?"

"The cleaners, they just sent me a video from a small camera they recovered from the room and the ladies on the video, I've seen them before.... I'll have this investigate further. I asked a copy of the cctv footage too"