14 Black Coffee

As expected Amanda got drunk pretty easily. Unlike her though, most of the time I hold my liquor, unless I really want to let go. A skill I was able to acquire from nights of partying. Tonight I decided not to drink especially after I saw how menacing the stares of her ex husband was on her. When I saw she has had enough I decided to bring her home, a gesture I am pretty sure a lot from the guests surely didn't miss.

I laid her on her bed, which to my surprise was a lot smaller than mine. Then it dawned on me that this was Drew's room and the one I've been using was the masters bedroom.

She laid their peacefully. I was mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't notice my face were already inches away from hers. I wanted so much to kiss her, to have a taste of those lips, to go on top of her, to burry my face on the nape of her neck and smell her sweet vanilla scent, to mark her, to burry myself in her soft body.

I jolted back. I can hear my own heartbeat hammering. "What is happening to you Yoongi? It wasn't a problem few months ago. What's holding you back now?" I felt like a boy coming of age which sucks.

Frustrated, I went out of the bedroom and went straight to the kitchen and to my surprise her best friend Jimin was actually there fixing himself a cup of coffee. He looked up and asked if I wanted some to which I just nodded. I propped myself to one of the benches across him and took a sip of my coffee.

I can feel him starring at me so I decided to break the silence. "I'm guessing you want to ask something"

 "I'm guessing you want to ask something"

Jimin let out a chuckle "I misjudged you. You don't seem to be the person they publish online"

"Oh yeah? What gives?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

"You didn't take advantage of my best friends vulnerability." He said plainly "I guess she isn't your type. Considering the women you've dated. Of course, a slimmer flexible woman probably is more YOUR type" I nearly choked on my coffee.

"Unless of course, a sudden change of heart?" He asked

"I get that line a lot these past weeks" I answered as a matter of fact. Scrunching my nose in the process

"Do you now? Then there must've been a big change in you Mr Min for people to take notice." He said "What's the agenda?"

"What agenda?" I wondered "There's no agenda"

"Then care to explain why you came to Amanda's defense earlier and why you agreed to take her to the gala?"

I starred at the man in front of me. If I wanted to know more I guess I should ask one of the people close to her "Tell me Jimin, what's with Amanda and everyone seem surprised that I asked her to be my date?"

──── ❝ Jimin's flashback ❞ ────

"Of course A, you can stay here as long as you need. You can even live here if you want to, my home is your home too" I looked at the woman in front of me. Although, there were dark bags under her puffy red eyes, hair on a messy bun and wearing loosely fitting clothes she is still gorgeous as ever.