12 Crème brûlée

"Yoon-gi....."

"Christian...." After a little business catch up chitchat, I left him and his wife to enjoy the festivities. Though it's still early in the night, I know the event was a success. It was organized by my Chef and confidanté Jin and his team and they have been doing this for more than 5 years. I scanned the ballroom and was captivated by a tigress....

I watched this truly majestic creature. She moves with fluid grace that no one can match. If she's going for the kill, she can creep up on any creature and kill them with a single swipe of her paws. I saw her observing everything with her beautiful, glittering, feline eyes. She is fearsome and pitiless. However, in one flick of a finger I saw her alone, dead silent, standing still looking confused and terrified......."And then I realized what's going on...."

"Brother, thank you for coming" I heard a young guy greeted the man with his date. The woman was clinging on him like a snake.

"Of course Kookie"

"It's Jungkook, brother, I'm no longer a child" he said

"Right. Well, I couldn't say no to my little brother, but you do know I always receive invites to events like this." He replied gaze still fixated at the tigress.....MY kitten.

Ah yes, he is indeed Amanda's ex husband. The young man, Jungkook, seem to want to prevent from the two to interact but is failing miserably as he tried his best to redirect his brother and his date somewhere else. So I walked towards them to help him out.

──── ❝ Suga's flashback ❞ ────

I left the Café earlier than I used to. I went straight back home and found Jin and the young man Amanda was with at the mall.

"What is this all about Jin? You do know I hate to be disturbed when I am busy" I said

"Aish... You weren't busy. You were just killing time at the cafe...."

"I am working on my music and also reading some emails because you've just recently gave me a phone that has access to one." I answered plainly

"Mr. Min, I apologize, I know your time is precious. I was the one who convinced Chef Jin to meet you. I know you don't know me personally but I want to ask a huge favor regarding the ball " the young man explained

"Jeon Jungkook right? Your name." I said without looking at him "Joon did mention you to me on more than one occasion. You consider Joon as your buddy, decided to join the Kim's about 3 years ago and just recently met face to face with my confidanté here, correct?"

"Yes"

"Hmmm... Well, whatever you need you can ask Chef Jin or Namjoon. I'm sure they are more than capable because they manage the event." I said turning around to walk towards my room...

"Mr. Min, may you please spare me even just 10 minutes"

"Give me a good reason why I should? And this should better be really important because I hate wasting my time for nothing" I said coldly facing him again

"It's about Amanda" he said looking me in the eye "May you please invite her to the event and be her date."

─── ❝ end of Suga's flashback ❞ ───

───── ❝ Jungkook's POV ❞ ─────

"Noona? THAT'S my noona?!!" I blurted out. Me, Chef Jin, Hyungs Taehyung and Namjoon all turned towards the garden way.

"Wow! That's A?" Namjoon asked "I never thought she would look totally different."

"I've always known that she's pretty but I can't believe what I am seeing now" Taehyung said "Did you pick the dress, hyung?"