27 Coffee Jelly

───── ❝ AMANDA'S POV ❞ ─────

My face flushed tomato red and my body tingled. Curious as to where Suga was heading, I lifted my head to see him planting wet kisses on my breast to my tummy. I'm ticklish but It felt different. It felt surprisingly good. I jolted at the sudden realization to what he was about to do. I gripped his muscled back trying to lift him back up. He looked up at me with a questioning look

"What are you doing?" I asked in panic "I've never..."

"Ssshhhh...." He said stopping me. He took my palm, kissed it and placed it on his head.

"Relax, close your eyes and feel me. If you feel hurt or violated yank my hair and push my head away." He whispered as he moved back down.

I was not prepared for this. How could he do this to me? My pleasure spot throbbed as he flicked his warm tongue on my clit. My body moved on it's own. I tilted and adjusted to give him more access. He hooked my big legs on his shoulders and he placed his arms on my jelly tummy to pin me down. "Suga, Oh my God! What the...aarghh..Suga" I orgasm a bit. I thought he will stop but he continued. I tugged his hair as he sucked me off.

I wanted him, I wanted him inside me. I pulled his head up. As I did, he inserted his finger inside me which shocked me. His fingers was working inside me hitting my gspot and when he position himself back on top of me he slipped another one in. I screamed a little wondering how an extra digit can fit in.

"May I?" He breathed in my ear "If you want me to stop I will..."

Yes I want him inside me and I don't want him to stop. In my bliss I don't know if I can utter anything coherent "No..I mean, yes...." I said "Suga, can you just please fuck me already" I manage to say

I felt him smile "I thought you'll never ask" he answered.

He aligned himself and pushed his tip forward a bit.
"So tight" I heard him say. He is rocking in and out a little to make sure I get use to his size. He's gifted. I'm unsure if he'll be able to fit in. He pushed a little more until I feel full and all I can think of the feeling of him inside me. His pace is slow and steady.

Breathing heavily, I begged "Faster, Please..."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." OMG Suga, can't you see I want all of you now. I thought

"I can take it" I answered. He caressed my cheeks, a gesture that made me feel cherished.

"Just stop me if it's too much, okay?" He told me. I nodded.

He seem to be on a debate whether I can take all of him or not, without second thought I wrapped my legs around his waist and braced myself. As if there was a switch he pounded me like a beast. I moaned out loud. I have never experienced this kind of pleasure. I can feel all of him as he slide in and out of my entrance. I gasped for air. I am in full ecstacy to every motion of his thrust. I am nearing my high and my legs quivered. He held on to my hips like as if he wanted to dig inside me even more.

Come for me my love" he told me as he grunted and moaned that turned me on even more and come I did. Digging my fingernails on his back, arching my back, I bit into his shoulder..."Suga, aaagh!!!". I was in pure bliss.

"Fuck, you feel so good" he said as I saw him rolled his eyes back and jaw clenched. I felt his warm release shoot inside me.

He is still propped up, his arms supporting his body.

"I'm big it's okay if you lay on top of me" I told him.

"Voluptuous, my dear. You are deliciously voluptuous." He told me.

For the first time someone called me that. I massaged his arm and he slowly lowered himself and I hugged him on top of me. I never had any action in bed after I had my first. Actually, I never had any cuddling in bed even before him. Me and my ex would always sleep on opposite sides of the bed. The only person I hug is my son. And having someone else this intimate sent warmth all over my body. I wish this won't end but knowing this man on top of me, it may be otherwise. I stopped myself before I ruined the pure bliss that I still feel. I'm thankful for tonight. Even if it won't happen again I am grateful having shared this beautiful night with this amazing man.