13 Egg Pie

───── ❝ AMANDA POV ❞ ─────

"Amanda come join us" Jin ushered me to their table "I would like you to meet Namjoon, he's also my brother".

"Glad to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you from Kookie."

The young man blushed "I hope he didn't say anything bad though"

"Don't worry he didn't" I said

"A, I'll be leaving you for a while with Tae and Joon here. Jimin told me he needs help in closing a sponsorship deal with a client. We'll join you after."

"Sure thing Jinnie. Please help my bestie." I said with pleading eyes

Jin held my hand "Of course. Don't worry."

As I watch him walk away I heard both Joon and Tae compliment me and my dress. I smiled and thanked them

"It's a good thing Sugar is gay or I wouldn't have a good outfit to wear today." I sighed with relief

I saw Namjoon's confused look "Oh, I'm sorry...Sugar? Do you mean Mr. Min? Coz you know he's...."

"He doesn't know I'm gay, Amanda love." I heard Sugar said as he hugged me from behind. Taking me by surprise. "You see I've hidden it from Namjoonie or I won't be able to get a proper workout routine if he learned I'm just there to see him. Now he knows because you blew my cover up. I won't be able to go and workout again ever" he said with a pout

 I won't be able to go and workout again ever" he said with a pout

I giggled because he looks so cute. "Oh, I forgot our drinks. Let me get it. Be right back, Sugar." I told him as I squeezed his chubby cheeks leaving him with the Kim's.

𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇 𝄥𝄞──────── 𝄇

───── ❝ Namjoon's POV ❞ ─────

I saw her pinch his cheeks while he gives her a cute pouty face, something I'm sure the paparazzi would pay a thousand dollars for just to get a picture of it. I'm flabbergasted of what I've just witnessed. Min Yoongi...gay, pouting and cuddly. I seriously need to know how my older brother was able to convince him to act like one. Of course, he doesn't really, but him pretending to be gay in front of Amanda is something I definitely won't let pass.

I've been his personal coach for 8 years and there was never a day he is free of women. With a body and skin like his, a lot of women would die to touch them (and this is me a straight guy describing him). He doesn't bring women with him, other than of course his mother or relatives which is pretty rare, he just doesn't seem to see them as a companion but wherever he may be you can bet there will be a flock of ladies following him if not already within the vicinity. If he scored a number of them, that's his business but I have never seen him actually go out with someone much more bring any to a date, publicly. He doesn't really go out much, gatherings isn't his thing according to Jin, until today, that I saw him bring A to one of the prestigious event each year.

He isn't as tall as I am (He may be about 5 ft 8 inches tall) but when he enters a room, he has this commanding presence
that will make anyone feel small. He usually sports an emotionless face. When he does look, he can freeze any warmest of the hearts. That's how cold his gazes are. When he opens his mouth, he speaks eloquently. What would you expect from the youngest, self made billionaire and CEO of the most consistent names in the Forbes 500 list, right?. You can define him heartless, emotionless and most likely metrosexual but this man is anything but gay.

After A left, as expected like a switch, he returned to his serious emotionless face and looked at his Rolex. I can see he is bored.

"Yoon-gisshi, I want you to meet our youngest, Taehyung" as I introduced, my younger brother extended his hand for a handshake, which I was glad Yoongi welcomed.

"He is always at the cafe, hyung." My brother tactlessly said smiling "He drops by every morning. Joins A on her 1st break."

"Hmm is that so?" I answered observing Yoongi "So, care to explain why you said what I heard you said?" I asked the quiet man in front of me.

"Nothing to explain. Do you believe what I just told her?" Yoongi asked still looking at A.

"No, but she sure does." I answered back "is that one of your tactics to get laid?"

He furrowed his brow and looked at me. If looks could kill, I'm already dead "Are you also one of those scumbags who thinks that way about her? I'm sure your younger brother doesn't" He said tilting his head to point at Tae.

 If looks could kill, I'm already dead "Are you also one of those scumbags who thinks that way about her? I'm sure your younger brother doesn't" He said tilting his head to point at Tae

I smiled and flashed my dimples at him, something I can get away at for being close to this man. "You know I definitely not. But I can't help asking, because A is not of standard beauty" I told him

"Which I may find attractive." He said

"Or you my just want someone to warm your bed for the night?" I retorted

"Maybe I find her intriguing that I want to know more about her" he said beginning the starring game

"A sport, that after the hunt you'll just hang as a trophy to add to your collection?" I asked

"If there is a collection to begin with." He answered

"She's a precious stone that's fragile not to play with" I said

"Prolly, someone I want to marry? And for the record I have never touched her" He said without breaking which caught me off guard

"Never laid hands on her and marriage? Seriously?" I said smiling again "I'm shocked." Putting both hands on my chest to mockingly tease him "I never knew you were that reserved type"

"I'm not but I added it to my bucket list" he said faking a smile

"Beginning to become soft aren't we Yoongi?"

"No one changes overnight but somethings are worth considering"

"Or someone" said Taehyung who was quietly observing our dialogue earlier