Chapter 5, Faults

"Mercury..wake up."

I open my eyes, this feeling felt similar as if I've been here before. I lift myself up, it was that subway reality that Lilith has. "Mercury." Lilith says my name, they were right next to me. "Oh hey.." I turned to them, they sat right next to me. "Vix told me what happened at work today for you...Are you okay?" Lilith asked. "I'm fine." I said.

"Do you know the reason why they tried to kill you?" Lilith questioned me, they sounded scary and serious.

I explained to them what happened before, I finished and sighed.

"So it's basically you're fault huh?"

"Huh?"

"You cause problems because of who you are, it causes others to make bad mistakes because of you. That person went insane, because of how you acted at that moment. All you did was cry like a little child and the others pitied you. It made them go insane, feel depressive, and wanted to kill you. It's you're fault. It was never that person's fault. YOU MADE THEM FEEL WORSE!!"

I hesitated to speak. I thought they were joking with me.

"Hm, have you ever gave a DAMN about your murders that past few months?"

I wanted to speak so badly, but they only came out as me stuttering, hesitating, struggling to speak.

Lilith chuckled,
"You probably never didn't."

"You're a bad person Mercury."

"You're a murder..Mercury."

Once I heard that I felt anger but guilt build in me
"Why are you acting like this?"

-Silence-

Lilith laughs, "I hated taking care of you, because you can't seem to do it yourself! YOU TRIED TO HURT ARCANE!!..I can't believe I supported a murder.."  After I heard them say that. I felt my anger take over,

"SHUT UP!! I'M NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE..DON'T TAKE ME BACK! I ALREADY APOLOGIZED TO ARCANE..I'M SORRY FOR TRYING TO HURT THEM.." I panicked and broke down.

"There you go..crying again..but you never regretted the murders you did because of how careless and dumb you are." Lilith got up and stood in front of me.

"I CAN CHANGE! I'LL DEFINITELY CHANGE!" I yelled, "But will you regret what you have done?" Lilith said while staring down at me. "I-I will.." I looked up at them.

"Liar."

"I'M NOT LYING! LILITH PLEASE!!"

"LIAR!!! SHUT UP!! YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE BECAUSE YOU GIVE IN TOO EASILY." Lilith pushes me off the seat. "I'll change..I'll change." I quietly said.

"Get up."

"Huh?"

"I SAID GET UP!"

I got up quickly.

"This is a reality."
"You can feel pain in here."

"Yea-"

I couldn't feel it at first, but I felt blood trickling down my legs. I looked down slowly, Lilith had their hand into my stomach. They slowly pull out my intestines--- and dropped it to the ground. I collapsed and spat out blood everywhere.

"Does it remind you of something?" Lilith asked while staring at me.

I felt tears fall down,
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said over and over again waiting for a response