Chapter 20, Abyss + Lilith?

Someone stopped in our way as we continued our search, it was Abyss and behind them was Cross. "YOU!! YOU KILLED THEM ALL!!" Abyss grabbed my hand, started squeezing it and pushed me around. Vix tried to get me away, but Abyss yelled at them. "IF YOU INTERFERE I'LL RIP YOU APART..!!!" Abyss pulled me away and squeezed me. Dark crystals form the area, separating me from Vix, Like from Arcane.

I was with Abyss, "TRY AND FIND EACH OTHER!! IT'LL BE LIKE A MAZE..!" They threw me to the ground and took out the knife. The acidic one. "I'll hear you scream loudly.." Abyss whispered in my ear and stuck the knife up my hand.

—Vix's POV—

I hear Mercury's scream, it scared me so I came running to where it was. The problem was, the crystals are huge and sharp and I'm unable to travel anywhere else. I run and run looking for entry points, "It's impossible isn't it?" I asked myself, putting my hand on the crystal. "Maybe I could..?" I look at my axe. I could've thought of this earlier, but I doubt it'll work.

I swung my axe towards the crystal, luckily the axe didn't break. The crystal only broke off a little. As I spent my time breaking off the crystal, I hear Mercury's scream again but it was close. I freaked out and quickly broke the crystal down.

The crystal falls apart
I avoid the destruction and looked around for Mercury
My eyes widened
I've found them but

They were bleeding from their hands horribly in pain
I ran towards them, I told them I was here, I told them everything will be okay. But Abyss kicks me off, I fall to the ground hitting my body. My ears were ringing, I could barely move from the pain on my back. Abyss holds Mercury up from their wings, "I'll just kill them right in front of you.." Abyss grinned and squeezed Mercury's wings. I could hear them scream and saw blood bleed out of the bandages. "STOP!! LET GO OF THEM!!" I yelled as I tried to get up but the pain held me down. "And?" Abyss was messing around with me.

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you..." I carefully bring myself up, grabbing the axe, and limping towards them. Abyss was starting to get afraid and put Mercury down and backed away.

I was giving them a glare
it was a bluff anyways, I don't have enough energy to swing the axe
But I NEEDED to get them away from Mercury.

It went silent, I watched Mercury crawl away from Abyss.

Nothing else happened, except for this...

Abyss gets blasted away from Arcane, they get smashed into a crystal wall.

The crystal wall disappears due to Abyss going unconscious.

We were all finally out of there, Lilith was able to heal Mercury's wounded hands. It still wasn't over though.

—Mercury's POV—

I walk towards Abyss who was laying down, they've woken up. "Ah! Uh..Mercury..." They backed away from me, they were nervous. Maybe it's a perfect time to start to kill them.

I slowly put them down, I hold them down with my legs.

"Get off of me..don't tell me..." Abyss voice was shaken

I grabbed at their neck and started to strangle them, I felt like I was stronger every time I tried to hold them down. The sound of them gasping for air..I must..try harder...to make them die faster...

they're dead.
I Killed Void, Static, and Abyss!!!!!!
THEY'RE DEAD.
THEY ALL FUCKING DESERVED IT.
Now After I Kill Cross I'll Finally Be Able To Live In Peace !