chapter lll

Huff Huff Huff
A little girl with magenta hair color runs in the forest.Around 5-7 people in black capes chasing her. Hiding in the wild bushes, she can see those people who were chasing her where looking for her desperately. She don't know the reason but suddenly they kneel in front of a boy. Maybe 1 or 2 years older than her.

Penelope pov
' why are those people kneeling on front of that boy.' Though I couldn't see him properly but under the moonlight I could visually see his bright red eyes which look like Ruby and his deep black hair goes perfectly with his pale skin. He truly was beautiful.
' Snap out of it Lillian. It's not the time to admire someone's beauty.'
I was trying my best to stay in the same place without making a noise, until those people left. Accidentally i step on a dry branch although is didn't make a loud noise attract the attention of those people but I think the black haired boy notice it.
'Wait no he is coming here. I need to do something.'
I saw a quite big rock enough to make a person's head bleed and my hairpin is also quite sharp.
Just as he was about to come really close to the bush, i throw the rock at his face which he caught easily.
'This is my chance.' I start run away from the group but suddenly I felt my cloak which I use to cover myself being pulled forcefully. 'Ugh this bastard.'
" Seems like a little rat is trying to sneak away." I felt someone grabbing my chin and turning it toward them forcefully.
My turquoise eyes meet the Ruby ones.
'That face it's quiet familiar. Where have I seen it.'
"Young master Dion, are you okay?" said one of the caped man.
' Dion, that name I have heard it somewhe...Wait, black hair and red eyes. Those features. No no it can't be.'
"What are you staring at."
Just as I was about to point my hairpin on his neck, he grabbed my arm and twist it.
"Ahhhh, let go of my arm, you bastard."

" You brat, how dare you raise your voice at master Dion."
" I didn't remember telling you that you can speak."
Just as the black haired boy or should I say Dion said that, the man start to shiver. He let go of my arm and grab his sword and cut the man's head without a warning. Blood spat everywhere making a scary scene.
'D.did h-h-he just cut that person head off.' l could help but scream.
'ugh me and my stupid mouth.'
Due to my outburst my cloak which I use to cover my hair to avoid attention from other people, got off and my magenta hairs could be seen by the people around me. ' huh why is he shocked '

" Hmm you got such an interesting hair color

" Hmm you got such an interesting hair color."
Before I could do anything else he chopped my neck without a warning.
Slowly everything turn black.

pov end

"Take her to the mansion and be careful if there is a single scratch on her face, your head will separated from your body and I'll make sure of it."

( Hey everyone my exams are over from today onwards.)