chapter IX

-Agriche mansion-

A young girl was walking in the garden. Her golden hair sway in the air as she walks. The garden have various flowers of different kind but none of them was a normal flower. Every flower in the garden was poisonous.

"ROXIE" shout a boy who seems to be 9 year old. His dark black hair swayed in the air and his cat like blue eyes sparkle as he spoted the girl.

"What are you doing here Jeremy"
"Just got back from training. But what are you think about so deeply. Hmm" Said the boy curiously as he start walking beside his sister. Gently grabbing his sister's hand.

" I was just thinking about the new girl"

"You mean the girl with weird hair color"
Said Jeremy as he remembered the girl who he saw in the great hall.
" I don't know, i just get some weird feelings from her. Something mysterious"

' in the novel their was no mention of any girl with that kind of hair color."

" I heard father saying that she is a mage." It was a shocking news for roxanne.

' how come their was no mention of such a girl in the novel. Who is she'

"Why don't we go and meet her, roxie"
Asked Jeremy as he was his sister
"I don't know but father told us not to visit her" said roxanne

Both the siblings were walking together holding eachother's hands. They were having a peaceful time together until they were disturbed by a certain person.

"Oh my! what a coincidence. Jeremy and roxanne."
Exclaimed a woman in the light purple dress with puffy sleeves and a matching parasol. Combined with her outfit, her short brown hair, purple eyes, and heart-shaped face made her look like an overgrown doll. She was no other than Maria, lant Agriche third wife.

"What are you both doing here" she asked smiling brightly to both of the kids.
"It's none of you busi-"
"We are just walking around the garden for some fresh air, Auntie Maria" said roxanne cutting what was jeremy about to say.

" Oh, so do you guys want to come to my tea party. I also have a new doll to show you guys, you both won't be bored."

"Eww no. Who would like to see your disgusting dolls" answered Jeremy in disgust.

"Aww Jeremy don't be so rude to me. I really want to invite dion but he seems to be so busy playing with his toy, that he forget about his poor mother" Maria said as she make a fake sad face.

Roxanne frowned as she heard the name of the person who killed her brother. It was dion who kill her brother to brutally. She hated Dion so much that she can't even stand his presence. No matter how hard she tried, she alway feel weak in his presence.

"Auntie Maria, i have some important matter to attend." Said roxanne leaving Maria.
"Wait for me Roxie" said Jeremy and he run toward roxanne.

"Kids these day" sighed Maria as she smiled and turn away

•••••

Penelope pov

"You stupid begger, get away"
" my baby, always remember your very special"
"penelope my precious child, mother always loves you"
"Penelope please come with me i promise I'll take good care of you. Please be my daughter, penelope"
"lady give me your arm"
"It's the fake lady"
"we found the necklace in lady penelope's room"
"You filthy thing"
"stupid bitch"
"you should have gone when we asked you nicely"
"How dare she stole our lady Yvonne's necklace"
"you theif"