chapter 33

"It's an Intruder!!!"
The house was in pure chaos, guards and the children of the family were desperately searching for the intruder. Some were excited as they soon will find their new toy and some were scared that they will lose their life of they don't find them.

"Nellie, let's go" both me and Roxanne went to the dungeon where Cassis was kept. Roxanne opened the door and with Cassis, we start heading to the secret passage.

"Roxanne, you take Cassis i will see you there soon." Roxanne gave me a confused look but soon nodded her head and left with Cassis.

Now it's time to distract them.
Two guards came rushing as they heard some sound from this area.

"Ack! Lady Penelope? What are you doing here, you know that there are intruders in the mansion." One of the knights asked.

"You don't need to worry about me. I can handle myself but you guys should look for the intruders" my lips curved into a smile, a fake smile.

"Ri-right, my lady!" The guards in front of me turned red and quickly left without uttering any other word.

I need to go after Cassis now
By the time i reached the gate, Cassis was already gone and Roxanne just stood there.

"Don't worry Roxanne, he will be safe"  I put a hand on Roxanne's shoulder and she had a small smile adorned on her face.

"You go inside and handle the situation. I will manage other things"

•••

"Finally found you at last" Cassis was a panting mess by the time we met. Sweat was dripping from his face and his hairs were a mess.

"Come on, i don't have much time" I said, and  opened the portal which would directly open in the Pedelian territory.

"It will be easier for you to use this portal and you can also save some energy and here" I threw a small bag at him which he caught effortlessly.

"What's this? He raised an eyebrow.
"You got eyes? See it yourself."

The bag contained a small bottle which has a potion in it and a small cross shaped pendant.

"You can use that potion to heal and increase anyone's stamina and the pendant is the token of our deal. Use it when you want to use your wish" i explained everything to him, he stared at both items in his hand and looked at me.

"Why are you doing this? You have no reason to do any of this" he asked.
No Cassis, I do have a reason. You're my only solution for the time being.

"Well, I thought i already told you about it. You ask so many questions, just go for now"

He kept those items in the bag and headed to the portal but stopped in his tracks.

"When we meet again, I want you to answer all my questions " he said and finally entered the portal.

"No promises, Cassis."
I had a good time.

•••

"Where were you sister??" Jeremy came running to my side and asked. It's been a while since I last saw him.

"Nowhere jeremy. Was the intruder found?" I asked. I already know that there was no intruder but i don't want jeremy to have any suspicion.