chapter 31

The surroundings grew still as he came. It felt as if the world had stopped. All the eyes were on him and him only.

"Were you walking a dog? Doing something like this is a bit ambitious "
Jeremy glared at Dion who walked in between them. Dion looked at jeremy then at Cassis.

Cassis stared at Dion with a alert gazed and he broke into cold sweat.
Cassis and Dion's first incounter.

Dion has an intimidating aura surrounding him as he talks with Cassis and Jeremy

I was unable to hear what they were talking about because of the loud roars of the beasts but I know clearly what they were saying to each other. Dion turned to look at Cassis and smirked.
He got that from his father.

Cassis raised the weapon in his hand, I guess he probably knows that Dion killed his men. He attacked Dion, but Dion easily defended himself. Cassis threw some more attacks but dion just kept dodging them. He was going easy on him, which was I am sure that Cassis also figured it out, he looked like he was having a hard time.

"Ana!?Ana!!" Aunt Sierra ran into the garden panting and desperate to find her daughter. In the garden, her eyes widened as she saw Dion.
"Di...Dion"

A beast came behind Dion and lep at him. Dion caught the beast fron his sword. Finding the opportunity to flee, Cassis turned to run to the other side of the garden.

Dion's eyes narrowed as he saw this and threw the beast at Aunt Sierra's direction, who was horrified by seeing this.
Now action!

I raise my hand and from the ground beneath her, a cascade of vibrant roses and thorns erupted. They intertwined and formed a protective shield in front of Aunt Sierra, who fell on the ground.

The beast's mouth met the resilient barrier and its attack was thwarted. The thorns of the barrier started to wrap around the beast's body, making it unable to move. The beast hissed and tried to move but before that Cassis attacked and killed the beast.

But before Cassis could even breathe properly, Dion attacked him on the back and activated the electric effect of his chain. Cassis let out a loud groan and fainted because of the shock.

I rushed to Aunt Sierra's side who was trembling but luckily she didn't see what happened on the other side. Jeremy also came running toward us.
"Aunty Sierra, Sister, are you hurt anywhere?"

I patted her back in a soothing manner. She just mumbled a small 'no' and looked at me.

"Everything is fine now. The situation has been handled." i don't know if my words helped or not, but I did it because i felt like this was the right thing.

"Sister! It's all Dion's and the blue dog's fault!" Jeremy said as he gritted his teeth.

"We will talk about this later, jeremy" jeremy looked startled. It's my first time talking to him in such a cold and stern manner. The color of his face drained and his eyes widened.
I am sorry jeremy but this is nessecary..

"Now... what are you doing?" Aunt Sierra peaked up as she heard her daughter's voice from the other side of the barrier. She immediately stood up and ran to the other side of the barrier. I hurriedly followed her, trying to stop her but it was too late.

Her face brightened when she saw the Roxanne was okay but when her sight fell on Cassis, who was under Dion's foot unconscious. Something triggered in her, she fell on her knees and covered her eyes.

"No...noo stop... don't..don't kill him." Her eye widened and tears started to dwell up. "Please don't kill ashil" she was trembling and had already started to cry.