chapter lV

Dion pov

Father told me to go to the Eorka empire for some important mission. Well it's a beautiful empire, people look happy and so energetic but I don't like it. The environment that we agriche childrens live is totally different from the atmosphere here. Blackmailing, drugs and kidnapping is in our nature. I want to make those people cry , make them beg and scream.

Today the streets where very crowded, 'looks like there is a festival'.
After I was done with my mission. I left the knights to clean the mess but while cleaning someone saw them. That person was around 13 or 14. They went after that person. They entry the forest, chasing that person but couldn't find him/her.
'tch, these incompetent fools, couldn't find a kid'
'That person did a good job hiding'. But  there was a small sound, to small for a person to notice but not me. It's because my training was very harsh from a young age. While going towards the place where the sound come from, a flying rock come toward my direction. I catch it on reflex. Seeing me distracted that person starts to run away.

"Seema like a little rat is sneaking away." I said while grabbing that person's cloak and they fell the ground.That person was just about to stab the hairpin at my neck but before they could do anything I twist their arm.
'how slow' i thought and that person scream. To be precise a girls scream. Her turquoise gem like eyes stare at mine. ' how beautiful'
"Let go of me, you bastard."

"You brat how dare you raise your voice at master Dion."
I'm starting to feel really annoying, these people can't even do a task properly and speaking so boldly

"I don't remember giving you permission to speak"
I just cut his neck without hesitation, it was nothing new for me.  But seeing the head fell and blood in her surrounding the girl screamed in horror and her cloak fell off. Her beautiful mangenta hair and milk like skin could be seen under the moonlight. I couldn't help but stare at her in shock.

"Hmm you got such interesting hair color."
Her beauty can be compare to roxanne, my half sister. Before she could do anything else I chop her neck. Her eyes were filled with tears and she fainted.
'really interesting'

"Take her to the mansion and be careful if there is a single scratch on her face, your head will separated from your body and I'll make sure of it."
I said to the guard before giving her to him.
"We are returning to the mansion"
"Yes young master"

(I know that there is many grammer mistake in this chapter and I couldn't find how to correct them so if you guys find any mistakes in this chapter pls tell me.😅)