𝐎𝐍𝐄

[ 𝐠𝐲𝐛 - 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ]
❝ 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜. ❞

Sunhye almost forgot that she still has to attend her classes this day but, her head really hurts and she needs to rest, so the girl just decided to attend it the other day

Hoping that her professor won't search for her, she's the leader of their new assigned project in nursing, her prof is surely expecting something more from her group about the project.

But, she can't really make it right now.

Sunhye opened her inbox, their group chats profile just pop up on her screen, they're probably looking for her so she typed her excuse, making her groupmates not worry because she can still do some of their tasks at home.

Heesung... what are you doing right now?

With that, she immediately looks for Hee's name on her contacts, he's not online? Sunhye knowing Heesung, would be online right now and playing online games.

Should I call him or not?

She decided not to disturb him, the fight last night didn't end well.

Sunhye let out a sigh before heading to the bathroom, still thinking of Heesung while brushing her teeth. Aish, that man.

All of the precious moments she spends with Heesung almost every day is one of the reasons why she's pursuing her dreams to be a doctor someday.

After graduating as a nurse, she will take another course again to finally claim her dreams.

Heesung wants her to be a doctor, he even said that he will be the happiest man alive if his girl becomes a doctor, isn't inspiring?

The bath took long, she let her body drown in the tub that's why she took more than thirty minutes in the bathroom.

After that, she prepared all the ingredients for Heesung's favorite dish. She's planning to apologize to him, did I even make a mistake for apologizing to him?

Well, whether you made a mistake or not- to make your relationship strong and long, don't ever waste your time sitting your ass on the couch, better apologize before it's too late.

"Soda? No, he's not drinking enough water these days he should learn his lesson." She mumbled while squizzing the lemon she prepared for his drink.

He's most likely into sodas these days, and she's worried.

While waiting for the water to boil, she gets her book to read some of her notes. She excuse herself today so she better make it up to her subjects by getting a high score.

"The plates... I forgot to bring home my plates!" She exclaimed and gasp, she spend her nights doing her plates and she just forgets to bring them home?

What happens if someone might take it and claim it as his?

She quickly went to the side table where her phone is, Seia is surely at school right now.

@sunhi_.
hey, can you get my plates
at the lab room?

@seij•>
if our chess coach will let
me out for a minute
i'll get it

@sunhi_.
and, did heesung attend his class
2day?

@seij•>
nope, why?
did you two fight again?

@sunhi_.
yep,
he's not replying to me

@seij•>
aww darling, do u want me to
call him?

@sunhi_.
you don't have to
maybe he's just upstairs

@seij•>
okay, then visit him.

Just after the lil' chitchat, the microwave made a sound. She immediately went to the kitchen, and thank goodness, the dish are not overcooked.

She placed the food in a Tupperware and re-arranged it, "Finally, wait for me up Heesung." After placing the Tupperware in her small tothe bag, she entered the elevator then pressed the eighth floor button.

When she finally arrived, Sunhye placed the bag in her other hand and fix her hair, she was about to press the code on the side when someone already opened it.

She stares at the girl wearing a sando and shorts, I'm sure this is Heesung's unit. She again looked at the door number, it's forty-one- this is his.

The girl in front of her looked at her with a serious facial expression, "Who are you?" The girl with a sando asked with her forcibly small voice.

Keep making that voice, I'll choke you.

Sunhye smiled before roaming her eyes around the unit she can't find Heesung.

"Seriously girl? what are you doing here?"

Sunhye cleared her throat, "I'm here for-"

"Oh, Heesung? my boyfriend just went outside to look for his boring girlfriend." She chuckled, not funny at all.

And what did she just say? He's searching for his boring girlfriend outside? Seriously?

She's stopping herself from choking this girl, "Is that so? Can I choke- I mean, I prepared something for my cousin and since you are his lovely girlfriend can you just give it to him? you two can share." She smiles to somehow how hide the pain she's feeling just now.

"Thanks, and by the way... do you know Heesung's parents? can you introduce me to them?" The girl demanded. Tsk, desperate.

Her mind can't stop cursing, how pathetic this new girl is?

"That's not my concern anymore." Her smile dropped as she turn around and leave.

Now let it flow, The clear fluid in her eyes began to flow. Heesung can do this? How? Is she that boring like the girl in his unit said earlier?

"I should have put a poison in that food if I just knew..." she said in between her cry. She rests her body on the couch, still crying and thinking why Heesung did that.

Or maybe, the girl is just tripping on her? But that's impossible, Heesung doesn't want anyone around in his unit except her.

"Is... that why he's not replying to me anymore? Not judging but, he does like someone who dresses not nicely now? that's disgusting Lee Heesung." Sunhye throws her pillows, punching them and slamming them on the floor.

She's hurt, She loves her boyfriend- she trusts him but now... he broke it.

"I hate you, I hate you so much."