𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Banging his head, raising his drink in a red cup while dancing with a girl who came to him. He doesn't care about anything anymore, as long as he's having fun, he won't stop.

Raising his cup one more time as he shouts, "Yeah!" with the blasting music. He doesn't have an idea that night pool party at a club here in this country feels so fucking good.

He was having fun like there's no tomorrow, taking multiple shots and spanking every woman that pass by him.

After months of isolating him self, he finally found a new bad habit that will ease the heavy feeling inside him.

Blowing off some steam by smoking, and drinking. So hilarious yet if does make him feel good and it seems like he doesn't even think of stopping this shitty habit.

As long as it will make him feel good to kill the guilt.

"How's the party ya, Lee?" Brusco, their family's business partner son. Brusco invited him at his party after they met at a conference months ago with their families.

Heesung nods his head, giving him a 'satisfied' look. "So fun," he said, taking another shot of vodka and and smokes.

"So, you'll leave after this right away?"

He shook his head, "Nope. I'll probably visit some place before I leave. You know, and meet other partners."

"Okay then, just call me when you need anything Lee, whether it's a drink or... girls." Brusco teasingly winked before leaving.

That made Hee chuckle and go back to being an party animal.

Just when he's about to get another drink, someone just called him.

"Lee!"

"Lee!"

"Y-yah, Mark? the heck are you doing here?" He looks confuse as he is not expecting his old friend to come at this kind of party.

Mark looks different now. Heesung gets his phone and face him, "I was invited, you?"

"Same," he sounds uninterested but Mark seems like insisted to have a conversation more.

"Business right? I thought your fam's law firm has fall down already, what are you up to here?" Mark gave him that look, so Heesung look at the other direction.

Tss.

"This party runs some illegal transactions, I'm sure you know about it, are you trying to have a deal illegally?" Mark asked, suspiciously.

Heesung rolled his eyes, he doesn't care about that even though he knew about it. He's just here to have fun, nothing more.

"I won't risk my parent's reputation for that,"

"Then what are you doing here?"

"You fucking blind. Stop asking and get lost."

As soon as Mark leave him alone, Heesung gets his things and left the party.

Even in his drunken state, he still decided to grab some sweets and coffee at a convenience store hear his hotel.

He's already drunk,

But cigarette is life.

"Fuck, where is my lighter?"

He asked himself while checking his pockets, but no lighter can be found.

"I'll just buy another one."

When he enters the store, he grabs a lot of chocolates, a lighter, and another box of cigarettes. He's getting addicted to smoking, he knew it's bad.

"That will cost a lot," the cashier said while punching his purchases.

"I don't care, shut up."

And after it, he finally lights one cigarette and opened a chocolate.

"This habit is because of you,"

"Why am I blaming her?"

"I just like blaming her, she left."

"She left me. Didn't even bother to—"

"I'm drunk, just drunk so I'm saying this."

"But really, where are you?"

"I... I... I'm just drunk, that's it, I don't miss her."

"It's just the alcohol,"

He throws the ciga and gets another one.

He didn't stop smoking until he reached the small lake near a park.

When he saw that no one is around, he sat on the grass and stares at the lake. It looks beautiful and calming.

Like her.

Her name starts with 'Sun', like a Sunshine, feels like a Sunshine. Ugh, Heesung shook his head, trying not to think more of her.

If he still did, he'll lose his insanity.