𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Yah Sunhye!" Heesung screams while chasing her, they're both running through the streets. Sunhye was holding a ballpen while Heesung was holding her books.

Why did they end up like this?; At first, Sunhye was just roaming around the food stoles when she saw Heesung screaming her name, saying that they need to talk about something but she promised the stars that she will never approach Heesung again.

But it wasn't really easy to do that, look at her now- breathing heavily because of running.

"Don't come near me again!" she yelled back, making him stop in the middle of the road. It's already night and cold plus, Sunhye lost her blazer earlier.

"What? but married couples should always stick together right?" Heesung asked with a smirk on his playful lips. He looks proud while saying those words, making Sunhye shut her eyes in curiosity.

She sighs frustratedly, "The fuck are you saying?"

His lips form a smile, seeing Sunhye being curious like this is making him want her more. Teasing Sunhye most of the time was one of the best moments in his life, "Be careful with your words, why don't you check these papers first?" he raised the envelope he was holding, proudly showing it while stepping closer to her.

She doesn't have the energy to answer him but she had energy to run away so that's what she did, she run and run until she spotted Seia outside her house with Jake, "Seia!" she screamed, earning their attention.

"What is happening?" Seia's eyebrows almost met, "You run? oh my- Heesung?" her words were cut off when Sunhye grabbed her arms.

"Sunhye! Oh, hi jake." He waved his hand at him but Jake stopped Heesung's step, he looked back to see why.

Jake pulled Heesung's arms to him, "What did you do? you're freaking her out."

"I just want to give her these documents,"

"A contract?" Jake asked,

Heesung nods his head, "Yeah, now let me in-"

"Nah mate, let her open up with Seia for now." Jake fixed Heesung's collar.

He gulped for a moment, if Jake was like this; he may be mad or irritated. Heesung doesn't wanna cross over the line, this time, he'll listen.

They both agreed to just visit Jay in his unit, and talk about this when Heesung and Sunhye are already calm.

-

She's still breathy, and Seia is now worried because of that, Sunhye's heart is weak but not medically, it's weak because of Heesung. That man just broke her friend's heart months ago.

It's like teenage love, "Sunhye, you didn't know?" Seia started.

Sunhye looked up with her swollen eyes, she was crying like a fucking teenager and she hate it, "I don't know! We're still good earlier until he said that I have to check those documents!" She stares at the ceilings.

Waiting for Seia to reply, she took a deep breath before getting back to her sitting position, "Heesung still wants you, that's why he did that." Seia opened her laptop and started to search for something.

She found the documents in Jake's Gmail account.

"Be straight to the point, I still don't have an idea." She shook her head, not knowing what to do and how to face Heesung tomorrow.

Seia put the laptop on Sunhye's lap, "Read this, and don't get mad at me, Jake tried to stop Heesung but he's not listening."

Sunhye closed her fist, she clicked the document and gasped when she read the title. Sunhye almost lost her balance even if she was just sitting, "For real?" she exclaimed, "I have a signature? when was this?" she scrolled up to read more of it.

She's remembering the day she went out with Heesung, Damn? that day? so he fucking tricked me? Her eyebrows almost met because of the documents, it's all detailed and her signature is not fake, it's really her.

"So I'm married to my damn ex? Why? He can't get anything from me, he should've just asked the girl in his condo to marry him, damn him." She hardly pinched Seia's mouse.

"Not my mouse please, Jake gave me that!" Seia almost cry.

Sunhye realized so she immediately let go of it, "Shit, I still haven't finished college and then he did this?"

"He's a law student, what do you expect? he can file anything he wants since their family owns a law firm." Seia snapped, she's right. A bunch of lawyers in his family while there are a bunch of doctors in hers.

Great, just great.

"He tricked me," she frustratedly slammed the pillow, again and again, Seia just chuckled. Sunhye will accept everything in the future, Seia's already predicting that.

-