𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Stressing over that documents got Sunhye almost failed the test today, "You got 48, that's fine." Chan beside her spoke, he looked at her with a smile thinking that it will ease her upset feeling.

"I know, but I'm not satisfied." Sunhye gave him a fake laugh, Chan laughs before playfully hitting her shoulders with his body.

Her score in Biology is getting messed up, it's not that low but it's not giving her any satisfaction, "Ugh. Good to know you got 47." Sunhye finally smiled, this time, it was real. Chan only got 47 and she got 48, which suddenly ease the tight grip on her heart.

Chan and Sunhye went out of the classroom together with their friends, she's getting closer to everyone and she likes it. The guy beside her insisted to carry her books, she is refusing at first but Chan is really persistent so, just let him be.

Klara, an exchange student from America sat beside her. Klara smiled at her before telling Chan their order, Sunhye was about to say her order when she heard a familiar voice speak behind her.

"Excuse me, Sunhye can you come with me?" It's Sunoo!

Sunhye turn around to face him and was about to plaster a smile on her face when she saw Heesung with them.

How dare he face her like this?

Heesung raised his eyebrows when he glanced at her like there was no fighting that happened yesterday.

They were about to leave the school and take a snack outside when he saw Sunhye again with the said MVP Bangchan.

Did she forget him already? That sucks.

"Sunoo!" Klara exclaimed, Sunoo faced her and pouted.

He even had a shocked expression on his face, "Yah! Why are you with Sunhye? are you really stalking me huh?" he placed his hands on his waist while big eyeing the poor girl.

"The fuck?" She cursed with her American accent.

"Don't the fuck the fuck me, Klara!" He cursed back.

"Never thought you know this guy Sunhye, damn, your friend is crazy." She rolled her eyes, her American attitude is coming out oh no.

Sunoo was alarmed by the word 'crazy', damn who's crazy?

"She's stalking me Sunhye," Sunoo said while pouting, he looks cute but at the same time, it's making him look dumb, which made Sunhye chuckle.

Their friends don't know which one of them is telling the truth.

Klara slammed the table, making Sunoo flinch. "It's not my problem that you and I were at that same place, you bitch." She's using her American accent, Sunhye and the others can't believe this scene right now.

"It was only me who knew about that place-"

"Shut it, William!" She exclaimed once again, making the other students glance at them. Especially when she mentioned, 'William'.

Sunoo forcefully closed his fist, so ready to attack this girl but his friends stopped him. "Who told you to say that loud?" his voice became angry, while Klara is now hiding behind Sunhye, almost shaking.

Klara didn't mean to reveal his name, "Sunhye..." she softly hold Sunhye's waist.

"Sunoo-ah, you two can talk about this nicely." Sunhye politely begged Sunoo. The boy's expression becomes soft, he's so weak when it comes to Sunhye, maybe because Sunhye is almost like a sister to him.

"No need, I'll just let that exchange student slide." He said before grabbing Sunhye's wrist, and then putting her beside Heesung. "You two should talk, Heesung is so dramatic yesterday when he came home and I can't handle it." He scratched his nape before heading off with Jungwon.

When they were all walking out of the cafeteria, Jake, Jay, and Sunghoon were behind them. Obviously eavesdropping on their conversation.

"You interrupted Sunoo last night?" Her voice was low but enough for him to hear it.

"I already apologized," He answered calmly but deep inside, he's terribly shaking. "Where do you wanna eat?"

"Anywhere,"

-

Mr. Lee clapped his hands as he congratulates his youngest son again, "You did well, Heesung." he said after placing his wine glass on the table.

Heesung just put a smirk on his lips, after agreeing with their parent's plan, he made sure to have no regrets about it. He even felt so proud cause of it, his father started to trust him again-, he needs his father's trust, especially when it comes to the law firm.

He wants that whole firm to be in his hands so bad, "Yeah dad, did Mr. Shin already sign the paper?" Heesung asked.

His father gave him a proud smile, "Our family is now connected with them, Mr. Shin is my friend that I trust the most, so son, please don't hurt his daughter. Treasure her like how her parents do." Mr. Lee sighed.

Taking a sip of his wine, he fixed his sitting position and his suit. Talking like this with his father seems like he already gained his trust. And about Sunhye, he has no regrets about marrying her even tho it's just on papers, also even if Sunhye's treating her like this every time they see each other.

He knows that she needs time to adjust to everything that is happening right now, it might be going to be hard for her to accept their faith but Heesung can wait patiently, and as He promised He will never let HIS girl get hurt because of him.

"Do what I'm saying Heesung, I heard the Chan's are already making their move, so be careful and take care of her more." The old man gave him a smooth pat on his shoulder before leaving the library.

"Chan's huh as if your grandson can make it. Believe me, he will not."

.╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ
𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞 𝐮𝐩